Episodes

The Miz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Watched Episodes tonight. I thought it was pretty good. The language was stronger than I expected so it doesn't seem like something Le Blanc immediately fits into which interests me. Thought the funniest scene was the one where they want to have sex in the bath but it takes an age to fill. I lol'd.

• Paid Members

Oh I was actually referring to the libelous allegations I like to make against Le Blanc from time to time. Sexually assaulting Jordan, murdering Stephen Gately, burying millions of pigs alive etc.

I thought Joey was mediocre rather than actively terrible. People were too hard on it for sure. Friends is alright in small doses.

• Paid Members

There are some parts of Friends that are completely excellent, especially in the first four series, and there are still moments of greatness in the later series. But they generally get lost in the mawkishness and the fact that at least four of the characters are just not very nice at all - and not in a good Seinfeld way, either.

• Paid Members

Ah, like how JD in Scrubs is not a nice guy who means well but always says the wrong thing, but is actually a completely despicable human being who deserves to die alone.

I thought it was very boring tbh, i never laughed out loud once, it was to smart and subtle for its own good. I never bought into the 2 lead chactors and it seemed they just inserted a swear word every now and again just to try and get a laugh.

wont be watching episode 2

• Paid Members
Ah, like how JD in Scrubs is not a nice guy who means well but always says the wrong thing, but is actually a completely despicable human being who deserves to die alone.

I don't know, I try to avoid Scrubs like that the clappers.

But if you think about it, Rachel Green is one of the most horrible sitcom characters of recent times, and Monica Gellar wasn't far behind either.

• Paid Members
it was to smart and subtle for its own good.

It was smash-you-over-the-head-with-a-sledge-hammer stuff. The officious security guard, the bath scene, the ex-Reality show house, the american attitude to britishness, the british attitude to americanism, the network exec who doesn't watch TV and the very funny scene where they dropped the name "Matt Le Blanc" and there was a massively embarrassing silence. It wasn't subtle at all.

Archived