Raw 10/01/2011 Discussion

Cobra1000

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Poor Alberto. Michaels really suits that scarf, though.

TheRealXPac: I will be there to see him inducted if I have to fucking hitch hike to get there. My tears are falling on this joint Im trying to roll.

See now i read that thinking, "Wow what a show of respect.............oh he's rolling a joint.". would be good to see Mr pac in the crowd though, im sure Shawn will get him in.

You could see that one coming a mile away, when he signed that new deal a few weeks ago I figured he would go in this year.

Only fitting as he is one of the greatest of all time. I despised the man for 12 years but now I'm looking forward to being there live for Shawn's induction.

Never thought I'd say that.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say,

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

hbk vs sting at wm

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Your suggestion is an interesting one - it would seem a huge spectacle regardless of pure quality, but when the crowd buzz takes over it will be bite your nails stuff for those sitting at home.

Few thoughts from Raw:

Has Vince McMahon fallen out with a college fraternity recently? Lawler's speech about not joining any group that initiates you sounded like the preaching that get shoehorned in whenever Vince has a new enemy.

There was a mini-Sheamus in the crowd! Michaels ruffled his hair as he left the ring.

Good to see HBK again. The montage brought a tear to the eye, so it did.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say,

hbk vs sting at wm

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

That's not a spoiler, you fucking bell. Have a word with yourself.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Bit more of an "edge" to the show this week I thought, with Cena's use of the word "ass" and Punk teasing suicide off of the Titantron.

Hopefully WWE continues to push the boundary of what they can do under the PG umbrella.

Oh, and Alberto Del Rio absolutely radiates "superstar". If this guy is not WWE/World Champion some day then it is an absolute travesty in my opinion.

• Paid Members
I thought the Nexus stuff was awful this week. Just weird, uncomfortable crap. Cena was at his going-through-the-motions worst as well.

Completely agree. I'm hating the Nexus/Punk stuff, it's totally uninspired crap. The Punk/suicide/tron segment was abysmal - it's like the shit they were trying around 2002/3 when they were trying too hard to shock. Not only that it made no sense. WWE have went into Cena-default with his promos during this feud too, just not that interested in him.

The only thing good about this show was Shawn Michaels and his shit hat turning up.

Archived