Drinking alcohol at wrestling shows

dangerously420

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are people seriously saying that if they have more than one beer they suffer chronic memory loss? I've only heard of this happening when rohypnol comes into play

I'll always have a few beers in a pub before the event and then, price and queue depending several more inside the arena. If you stick the VAT rise on what the o2 were charging last year though I'd say it's pretty likely drinking at the big arenas is out from now on!

Sadly the shows I go to now I tend to be in the drivers seat so dont get to have more than 1 beer and tend to have that after the show somewhere else due to price.

In terms of drinking at shows I dont see a problem with it compared to any other live event. It is up to the person overall and they should still behave as expected or be thrown out.

When I have drank at shows it tends to be those with a proper bar and comfy seats. I always had a beer at broxbourne or Coventry Skydome for example as they are bigger shows and nice places to sit in. But I never really drank at somewhere smaller. Even TNA in bournemouth I only had 3 pints in total much less than I planned but was very glad. If I had drank more I wouldve missed so much beacause of going to the bar and the loo more. Not to mentionforgetting the show.

Forgetting a show is awful, John Butler Trio I drank waaay too much and have trouble remebering the show and really regret that as what bits I do remeber or videos I have seen look great.

Awesome. :thumbsup:

That's all I wanted to say.

Archived