Drinking alcohol at wrestling shows

dangerously420

Kid Fite kicked him in the face as he tried to get in the ring. The guy e-mailed me and apoligised and we now use barriers. Also have some mean looking bouncers. Plus the lads that work for ICW can take care of themselves.

Overall id say most fans leave ICW extremly drunk and happy and beyond that one guy weve had no problems.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Usually I tend to get a drink when we get inside the venue, then grab another one at intermission. I love a drink but I'm such a massive dork I can never be bothered to go get more drink because I might miss some good action.

Notable exceptions being at the very first two ROH shows when my accomplice and I purchased two doubles each before the show and intermission (just felt like drinking to mark the occasion) and having a few pints when there is football before the show, such as the first half of England v Argentina prior to Universal Uproar, and a Spurs v Blackburn match prior to a 1PW show.

So yeah, I have a drink (like at a gig) but very seldom is it a session.

I have a couple before & during the recent RAW & Smackdown tapings in Manchester.

We definitely weren't offensive but the alcohol loosened me up slightly and I got more involved in chants and whatnot. It's strange when 10 years ago if i'd had a few beers (I wouldn't, I was 12 ten years ago but an example) and got a bit loud i'd be the most boring guy at a WWE show, same thing now and you have to worry about upsetting people!

• Paid Members

IPW:UK seem to have a good deterrent to people getting drunk at their Sittingbourne shows, their beer is warm! :p

But seriously I had a couple at one of the IPW shows in Sittingbourne and just could not force myself to drink any more warm beer.

• Paid Members
does anyone have access to the photo of alexander drunk at a triple x wrestling show wearing a fez with drawing pins in his forehead?

Can you remember which show it was at? Clusterfuck, maybe? In the meantime........

DSCF4020_freaky_t-bone.jpg

And I've found this from Chop Him In The Valentines. I'm pretty sure he did it at another show too, whilst wearing a fez.

2610_lantern_bloody.jpg

does anyone have access to the photo of alexander drunk at a triple x wrestling show wearing a fez with drawing pins in his forehead?

Can you remember which show it was at? Clusterfuck, maybe? In the meantime........

DSCF4020_freaky_t-bone.jpg

And I've found this from Chop Him In The Valentines. I'm pretty sure he did it at another show too, whilst wearing a fez.

2610_lantern_bloody.jpg

i think it may have been 'chop him in the face'..... omer lost the aforementioned headwear after andy krae 'chopped him in the fez'

I believe it is simply up to the individual to drink responsibily and know where their limit is. I like to have a few pints before and maybe after a show, however I always know my own limit and not to spoil my own enjoyment and other peoples enjoyment by being a twat! I have seen people get absoultely wasted at wrestling shows which makes me wonder why pay x amount of pounds to get drunk and not being able to remember the show.

• Paid Members
If i (and everybody else) remeber rightly rich, you were shouting "SHINGO" over and over again for about 20 mins before it went silent......so im guessing you either stopped and got chucked out, or got chucked out first, hence why you stopped.

Ha haa, I can

What are the rules at big US events like Wrestlemania? If I'm honest, that's the only way I can see myself attending a wrestling show in the foreseeable future, as there seem to be too many kids at the RAW/Smackdown UK tours these days and I wouldn't be caught dead at a Brit Wres or Indy show (not criticising the people who do go, it's just not my thing). On an occasion like Wrestlemania though, I'd like to have a few pints and get into the spirit of the thing.

Archived