"White girls seen as 'easy meat' by Pakistani rapists

David

• Paid Members

The point is though, he said "there are various other ethnic backgrounds, most of which are white, that are donig this also, but in the asian community the numbers have risen and its something we need to talk about.". No it doesnt help that alot of white women dont help themselves by actually being massive slags, but each to there own.

Which is fair enough. Nick griffin is an out and out racist, and his solution to the probelm is to send anybody who isnt white overseas, because hes a massive racist twat.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe an intelligent debate? A willingness amongst Asian communities to address some of the behaviours at issue?

There can never be an "intelligent debate" when it comes down to matters concerning race, especially when the press and left-wing groups will be ready and waiting to twist even the most carefully thought out point of view into a Hitler-esque tirade to undermine the whole thing. Race can never be discussed openly and sensibly because too many people don't want us to.

What annoys me about this particular issue is that people are focussing too much on the race of the perpetrators and not the terrible crimes they've committed. The article clearly states that girls as young as twelve have been targeted, is it in any way justifiable to entice a child into a sexual encounter just because she was dressed a bit slutty?

That's the problem with political correctness mate, people are often scared to talk about matters concerning race, religion, sexual preference, immigration etc because how they might be perceived as being a bigot.

They are scumbags whatever their ethnic origin, but I think this is about having understanding of why it's happening. Religion and culture are factors of the root cause it would seem.

• Paid Members
That's the problem with political correctness mate, people are often scared to talk about matters concerning race, religion, sexual preference, immigration etc because how they might be perceived as being a bigot.

I would say its actually a problem with politics rather than political correctness. Too many people looking for the opportunity to one up.

At the risk of sounding like I have a persecution complex, I think it's pretty stupid to get upset if a specific societal group is particularly linked with a particular crime to point it out and challenge it. After all, no-one would ever say it was wrong to say, for example "there appears to be a problem with Catholic priests abusing minors. What are we as a society and the Catholic Church going to do about it?" If there's something that may link a number of crimes together, whether it's cultural, religious, racial or whatever, it needs to be examined and addressed. That's not racist. It's common sense. The only proviso is that you need to be tactful about it or else you alienate the very people you're trying to reach - the basically good people who can help change that culture from within. I think Jack Straw made a pretty good fist of doing exactly that.

• Paid Members
At the risk of sounding like I have a persecution complex, I think it's pretty stupid to get upset if a specific societal group is particularly linked with a particular crime to point it out and challenge it.

Yes, you do sound like you have a persecution complex. This is probably because you have a persecution complex.

After all, no-one would ever say it was wrong to say, for example "there appears to be a problem with Catholic priests abusing minors. What are we as a society and the Catholic Church going to do about it?"

Except you. You've said it's wrong a bunch of times.

If there's something that may link a number of crimes together, whether it's cultural, religious, racial or whatever, it needs to be examined and addressed. That's not racist. It's common sense. The only proviso is that you need to be tactful about it or else you alienate the very people you're trying to reach - the basically good people who can help change that culture from within. I think Jack Straw made a pretty good fist of doing exactly that.

I agree with all of this, and I think it would have come across better without the subtle 'See how nobody complains when Catholics are accused of this?' bit preceding it. I do think, though, that there's a difference between the ways things should be dealt with if they're cultural/racial or religious. If it's religious, it can be easily backed up as an issue, as there'll usually be written reasons for their actions in their holy book. If it's cultural/racial, it's less likely to be written down somewhere, and becomes an observation. When that observation doesn't come directly from within, it's a very difficult one to push without sounding prejudiced.

At the risk of sounding like I have a persecution complex, I think it's pretty stupid to get upset if a specific societal group is particularly linked with a particular crime to point it out and challenge it.

Yes, you do sound like you have a persecution complex. This is probably because you have a persecution complex.

After all, no-one would ever say it was wrong to say, for example "there appears to be a problem with Catholic priests abusing minors. What are we as a society and the Catholic Church going to do about it?"

Except you. You've said it's wrong a bunch of times.

If there's something that may link a number of crimes together, whether it's cultural, religious, racial or whatever, it needs to be examined and addressed. That's not racist. It's common sense. The only proviso is that you need to be tactful about it or else you alienate the very people you're trying to reach - the basically good people who can help change that culture from within. I think Jack Straw made a pretty good fist of doing exactly that.

I agree with all of this, and I think it would have come across better without the subtle 'See how nobody complains when Catholics are accused of this?' bit preceding it. I do think, though, that there's a difference between the ways things should be dealt with if they're cultural/racial or religious. If it's religious, it can be easily backed up as an issue, as there'll usually be written reasons for their actions in their holy book. If it's cultural/racial, it's less likely to be written down somewhere, and becomes an observation. When that observation doesn't come directly from within, it's a very difficult one to push without sounding prejudiced.

You know, Kenny brought up a good point and it was you who threw in the unnecessary aggro. The sad thing is you actually agreed with his post!

On topic Im not surprised about Vaz sticking his nose in. As our MP (Leicester) the guy has a wonderful habit of getting onto the front page of the Leicester Mercury every few days jumping on the next band wagon. If there is a story about teenagers littering on Monday, you can bet there will be a storyline on the Tuesday about how he thinks the population of Leicester deserve better than to have teenagers littering your street.

• Paid Members
You know, Kenny brought up a good point and it was you who threw in the unnecessary aggro. The sad thing is you actually agreed with his post!

There was no need to link it to the catholic church fiasco, especially by someone who's accused people on the board of institutionalised racism, as well as being the kind of people who perform anti-catholic violence. I also found it hypocritical of Kenny to push the 'no-one would ever say it was wrong' bit when he's outright contradicted that before now, and used it as an example of anti-catholic sentiment before now.

I agreed with some of his post, and I made that clear. I disagreed with lumping religion into the same box as race/culture (although it can be a part of both, it's treated very differently for the reasons I stated), and I certainly disagreed with Kenny bringing the catholic church into it.

There was no need to link it to the catholic church fiasco, especially by someone who's accused people on the board of institutionalised racism, as well as being the kind of people who perform anti-catholic violence. I also found it hypocritical of Kenny to push the 'no-one would ever say it was wrong' bit when he's outright contradicted that before now, and used it as an example of anti-catholic sentiment before now.

I agreed with some of his post, and I made that clear. I disagreed with lumping religion into the same box as race/culture (although it can be a part of both, it's treated very differently for the reasons I stated), and I certainly disagreed with Kenny bringing the catholic church into it.

Bravo. There really was nothing wrong with your post.

Anecdotally, Straw may have a point (well to the inherently racist white locals), considering around here there appears to be lots of Asian/White pairings. There are however alot of African and Afro Carribean/White and other multi ethnic pairings as well so it kinda dilutes his point somewhat. But hey why let that get in the way of a serious point

I think he is talking in terms of one lad I know who 'snared' a white lass, converted her to Islam, and shags around like theres no tomorrow. Sad thing is I think it says more about her lack of self esteem rather than him. She was in a Lesbian relationship when they met, then went 'bi' then exclusively straight. It's afaik common knowledge he is shagging about and not being a strict Muslim. He and his mates treat all women ( not just ol' whitey) as meat and in that respect is no different to (m)any other blokes who follow that pathos irrespective of religion. She however is letter of the law type with her new found religion and I think they have a kid now.

So whilst thats a tame example, considering what the men tried in Derby are supposed to have done, my point is that I dont think that particularly its a religious or even an issue of race. Straw is trying to justify being an MP and is doing everything to be seen to curry favour with his constituents whatever that may be, from challenging Preston's Tithebarn Project, to appealing to the more' sick of living in a muslim ghetto' types that are found with rather a large abundance through out Lancashire, to make sure he is elected next time out, or to have a 'legacy'

So whilst thats a tame example, considering what the men tried in Derby are supposed to have done, my point is that I dont think that particularly its a religious or even an issue of race. Straw is trying to justify being an MP and is doing everything to be seen to curry favour with his constituents whatever that may be, from challenging Preston's Tithebarn Project, to appealing to the more' sick of living in a muslim ghetto' types that are found with rather a large abundance through out Lancashire, to make sure he is elected next time out, or to have a 'legacy'

Racist.

Racist.

Wonders if is being whooshed

I was under the impression that 'Curry Favour' is a bastardisation of the French term ' curry fauvel' ???

Archived