"White girls seen as 'easy meat' by Pakistani rapists

David

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Has anyone brought up why it's usually the fat/ugly/thick lasses that they usually go for?

Really?

Seems to be the case around here. Obviously not every Asian bloke, but if they have a white girlfriend they're usually repulsive.

I don't think anyone has said that this is a lone Asian problem

No one has to say that but there are plenty of kuckle dragging mongs (I know a few myself) who only really care about this story because of the race of some of the people involved and some parts of the media are obviously over playing the race issue.

In fact any story printed by the scum sheets may as well start with I'm not racist but.....

• Moderators
Has anyone brought up why it's usually the fat/ugly/thick lasses that they usually go for?

Really?

Seems to be the case around here. Obviously not every Asian bloke, but if they have a white girlfriend they're usually repulsive.

They are easier meat.

• Paid Members
No smoke without fire. While I am sure this isn't and exclusively Pakistani problem. From what I have seen in various nightclubs around Scotland it is an issue. I have seen lone Asian men surrounding the outside of a dancefloor staring at girls while they are dancing.

By "various nightclubs" you mean the top floor of Espionage in Aberdeen don't you James?

Archived