"White girls seen as 'easy meat' by Pakistani rapists

David

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If this is an actual problem in parts of England, then maybe it's worth pointing out that Nick Griffin has been saying this and highlighting cases for years now.

difference is though, whilst many will openly admit people like him sometimes have things worth saying.....the other 99% of shite he was coming out with was either mega racist or pure stupidity.

Stuff like not only sending all foreigners back there own countries, but doing the same with all foreign busniess' also, which would cripple the UK financially. That is opne of the many things he didnt mention during his "all i am is pro uk" speechs he kept banging on about. He is a racist who sadly has gotten into people minds with his 1% of resonable crap.

Nick Griffin is a cunt, thats why nobody listens to him.

Whilst Griffin says stupid things, it's worth pointing out that Straw was part of the regime that wiped out a fair part of the population of Iraq during his time.

I know who i'd be taking more seriously when they decide to make sweeping statements with a racist overtone.

Its not as simple as that is it? And this was hardly Straw's motivation going to war with Iraq was it?

Of course it's not that simple. All i'm saying is that i'm a bit more alarmed when someone with his track record comes out and says something like this than I am when some fringe party simpleton does.

No doubt he'll find a way to slide out of this though.

Not really, David. Jack Straw is a fairly intelligent, fairly reasonable man who arguably made some very bad decisions while in government. Griffin has infinite monkeys in his head.

What was racist about what he said David?

I didn't say it was racist, I said it had racist overtones.

I personally believe the man has a chequered track record when it comes to certain matters, that's all, and should know better than to say something like this.

What did he seriously think was going to come of it?

When I used to live in Woking (Surrey town with big prominent Muslim population) I observed an arrogance with some Pakistani lads who seemed to see white girls as inferior and easy. Funny place Woking, so different with it's racial mix compared to Guildford just a few miles down the road.

to be fair,its not the pakistani mens fault if slaggy white women are more attracted to Lexus and Mercedes rather than the white mans corsas and clios. just more evidence of hard work paying off

Maybe an intelligent debate? A willingness amongst Asian communities to address some of the behaviours at issue?

There can never be an "intelligent debate" when it comes down to matters concerning race, especially when the press and left-wing groups will be ready and waiting to twist even the most carefully thought out point of view into a Hitler-esque tirade to undermine the whole thing. Race can never be discussed openly and sensibly because too many people don't want us to.

What annoys me about this particular issue is that people are focussing too much on the race of the perpetrators and not the terrible crimes they've committed. The article clearly states that girls as young as twelve have been targeted, is it in any way justifiable to entice a child into a sexual encounter just because she was dressed a bit slutty?

Archived