RVD v Mystery opponent. who is it?

bigjarv

I saw parts of the PPV last night and the one thing that stood out was that for once the Impact Zone crowd seemed really bored and oddly quiet. Now although they are an annoying crowd on a good day they are much worse when they are silent

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More pissed off at the knockout's ring attire.

I though RVD mystery opponent looked alright.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Matt reminded me old matt hardy the Brood Matt Hardy and yes Raven.

The Super Ken Anderson match towards the end I quite liked, Ken taking Swantons twist of fates/hates and kick out. It was a nice little story to say Ken wont give up to be champion. Even TNA are worried Jeff is going down but was it wise to have a world title match and not even advertise it. Hell alot of the backyarder kids who love jeff hardy would of paid to see him on ppv (sorry about grammar). I jumping in and out of the PPV. Don't see why they put the belt on Abyss.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

was a ok PPV for TNA it was alright. (got low standards for TNA)

• Paid Members

So after all his bitching on the internet and claims of coming back with a great new look and in the best shape of his life Matt Hardy tips up looking like utter shit. Still got the gut, with shocking raven-esque hair and no wrist tape or elbow pads. Revolutionary new look there!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Just watched the clip of said mystery man on youtube. Have to say at first when he appeared I actually thought he looked pretty cool, but then he unveiled his shit physique (which he has been saying for ages is great)

Not impressed and don't see what he can bring to tna at all

Mystery man entrance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocl1zdCL4UE

Jesus wept. Look at the video wall in the background. His entrance video is a collage of his Facebook friends, and an animation of a cursor clicking an "Add as Friend" button.

39 seconds in haha.

When did Madison start using that "Killer Queen" enterance (Not the Queen) version. Pretty nice heel theme.

Matt%20Hardy.png

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

This lads been trolling the internet for months saying he's never been in better shape (physically or emotiontionally). Then he stumbles out giving it the big 'un like RVD should have been shitting himself in the ring. He screams "backyarder/shitty indy wrestler" even now. Like a fat lad who thinks his gimmick should be default hard lad just cause he's a bit fatter than everyone else on the roster.

TERRIBLE!!

• Paid Members

The "ADD AS FRIEND" part of the video proper made me piss myself laughing. Did anyone see his teeth? He's had them whitened in a Ross from Friends style. They are the whitest things I've ever seen and really bright. He looks like a create-a-wrestler from SmackDown 4. He's been given Vampiro's hair, Earthquake's body, DDP's teeth, Lodi's pants, WWE Superstar Music 8 and for some reason he's not wearing wristbands. You just have to wear wristbands. Its strange how TNA presented him as well. Its like he's playing the Stevie Richards to Jeff's Raven. Hope they are paying him well.

Archived