RVD v Mystery opponent. who is it?

bigjarv

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Wow Jeff Hardy looked like a badass smoking.... Too bad he tore a massive split in his jeans like a backyard moron.

It's nothing major but just to be safe...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Yeah Jeff Hardy smoking was very strange and pointless, was TNA trying to pander to the anti PG crowd? They seemed to be doing to all through the show. Also they TOTALLY blew the "suprise" of Matt Hardy, it was blindingly obvious it was going to be him during the chat backstage between RVD and Bischoff.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

'Bully Ray' sounds like something out of The Beano. Somewhere Big Bully Busick fumes.

Yuck, chubby, bow-legged, downs syndrome Gene Simmons debuts. They should bring the dad in next, he always had something about him that made me chuckle.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Ttyler Reks might be pushing it, he waddled down to the ring/fought like Raven's older brother.

The ironic thing was 'Tyler Reks' was a trending topic on Twitter last night/early hours of the morning, because so many were comparing his 'new look' to Tyler Reks.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

When and why did they change Brother Ray's name to Bully Ray?

About 2 or 3 weeks ago. He changed his name himself, he started referring to himself as 'Bully Ray' in promos on Impact. It fits his current persona quite well.

• Paid Members
The Volovants taste better in Orlando!!

Were you going for "vol-au-vents?"

Yeah, that was a pretty poorly kept secret/surprise. I'm guessing they want to capitalize on his "buzz." By which I mean Dixie thinks is a bit of buzz about Matt just because he left WWE and tweets as much as she does. Hell, if it were 5 1/2 years ago I might care, but its just another case of a WWE reject being inserted in a position above his station, making TNA look more and more second string than it already does.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived