RVD v Mystery opponent. who is it?

bigjarv

I was thinking about the mystery opponent being Matt Hardy the other day, it makes enough sense, Hardy's been fired by WWE and his 90 days are up, he wants to obviously stay in wrestling as in his recent Youtube video he goes on about making an impact in 2011 or something along those lines and where else could he do that other than WWE? The next biggest company TNA especially as his brother is already there as World Champion and he could easily fit in with his current stable, Immortal either as a member or end up doing a face turn in a few weeks and challenge them. I definetly think there's a big chance he could turn up as RVD's mystery opponent tonight, along with his new haircut.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking about the mystery opponent being Matt Hardy the other day, it makes enough sense, Hardy's been fired by WWE and his 90 days are up, he wants to obviously stay in wrestling as in his recent Youtube video he goes on about making an impact in 2011 or something along those lines and where else could he do that other than WWE? The next biggest company TNA especially as his brother is already there as World Champion and he could easily fit in with his current stable, Immortal either as a member or end up doing a face turn in a few weeks and challenge them. I definetly think there's a big chance he could turn up as RVD's mystery opponent tonight, along with his new haircut.

Yeah, but it's Matt Hardy. He's a giant cock. He's giant impact in 2011 could be to eat every item on a McDonald's menu.

If its not Matt or Jeff, both are likely. It'll be Abyss. He's been a central figure in the entire Immortal angle and he's not on the PPV. It doesn't matter to TNA if they've wrestled so many times in the past few weeks/months, nor does it matter to the WWE (See Kingston/Ziggler, Del Rio/Mysterio or Edge/Kane and thats only on Smackdown.

I've always had the gut feeling they'd have Matt Hardy come in as a babyface trying to convince his brother to come back to the good side kind of thing.

Archived