The PSP thread

Ron Simmons

• Paid Members

Mrs Small bought me one for Christmas but I haven't had chance to play it yet. I've no fucking idea what modding and bricking and firmwares are. I'm just going to run people over on GTA: Vice City Stories.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mrs Small bought me one for Christmas but I haven't had chance to play it yet. I've no fucking idea what modding and bricking and firmwares are. I'm just going to run people over on GTA: Vice City Stories.

I think alot of people just mod them to play old roms on like Snes and Megadrive stuff. Not entirely sure about actual downloading of PSP games though.

I've just remembered I've got that! My mother bought it for my smackhead neice's daughter when she was about five, and she couldn't figure out how to play it. So I've had it in the flat for years but only got a PSP last Christmas and forgot I had VCS.

I think alot of people just mod them to play old roms on like Snes and Megadrive stuff. Not entirely sure about actual downloading of PSP games though.

I do play old roms and download actual PSP games for my modded machine. Saved me a fortune on shite like Assassins Creed Bloodlines. A fair few dodgy half-arsed games on the PSP, but there's a few diamonds as well.

• Paid Members

I probably won't be bothering with that, I've got a MAME cabinet with SNES and Megadrive emulators and all that stuff on it. Would be nice to play Zombies Ate My Neighbours handheld though

I've just remembered I've got that! My mother bought it for my smackhead neice's daughter when she was about five, and she couldn't figure out how to play it. So I've had it in the flat for years but only got a PSP last Christmas and forgot I had VCS.

I've got the PS2 version somewhere but I never got round to playing it. I was going to play after I completed San Andreas but then we moved flat and everything's still in boxes. That was nearly three years ago as well.

• Paid Members

I've got a DS too but my games are scattered far and wide all over the flat. I need to steal my old Gameboy games back from my brothers, I want to play Revenge Of The Gator again.

• Paid Members
I've got a DS too but my games are scattered far and wide all over the flat. I need to steal my old Gameboy games back from my brothers, I want to play Revenge Of The Gator again.

Are you using an R4 card with the DS?

I've absolutely no idea. It plays Gameboy games fine if that's what one of those is supposed to do.

I've absolutely no idea. It plays Gameboy games fine if that's what one of those is supposed to do.

It's a card that allows you to download games for free basically. All the DS and Gameboy games you like.

• Paid Members

It's a card that allows you to download games for free basically. All the DS and Gameboy games you like.

No, I don't have one of those. I've got a bunch of old Gameboy games I collected years back so I don't really need one.

Archived