UKFF You Think You're Funny But You're Not Award 2010

tiger_rick

Who thinks they are funny but is wrong?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Then maybe you can understand how everyone else felt about the side-splitting 'Free The UKFF One protest' we had to endure earlier this year.

We didn't have to endure anything. It was just lame, nothing more.

• Moderators

The fact Cleetus is winning this is a farce. He's a good lad who likes a joke and a carry on and brightens up this forum.

I'm sure plenty of people found this funny.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=123658

I don't think there was any humour intended by either party there. I certainly wasn't anyroads. I'd had a drink and decided to have a pop at who I think are cunts, and neil said "LMAO". Well, perhaps neil was trying to be funny, but I wasn't. I was just in a shite mood.

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members

I voted for myself, and I'll tar myself with the mong brush. It's always nice to try your best.

Cleetus certainly doesn't deserve to be in the lead here. The lad cracks me up most of the time...so does the Butchmeister fella. This is all sorts of wrong, sirs.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members
Then maybe you can understand how everyone else felt about the side-splitting 'Free The UKFF One protest' we had to endure earlier this year.

You've really not taken your nomination here very well, have you?

• Paid Members

I don't particularly know the guy, nor can I think of even one of his posts. However, he takes an awful lot of shit from some of the clown club and the various hangers on (as does TripleA) so he's going to give some back. Don't try and pretend he's just reacting to this nomination. If people are going to troll someone, there's going to be a reaction. Don't try and take the higher ground to the response, you look like a fool.

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I don't particularly know the guy, nor can I think of even one of his posts. However, he takes an awful lot of shit from some of the clown club and the various hangers on (as does TripleA) so he's going to give some back. Don't try and pretend he's just reacting to this nomination. If people are going to troll someone, there's going to be a reaction. Don't try and take the higher ground to the response, you look like a fool.

I appreciate the advice, Jeremy Kyle.

• Paid Members

Cleetus got a laugh from me the first time he made the joke. That was five years ago, when's he going home?

I do however find it funny that someone got pissed and instead of their focus being on getting laid, or getting some cheesy chips it was on calling people on the UKFF names. That's superb.