UKFF Funniest Poster Of 2010

tiger_rick

The funniest poster on the forum?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
I tried to vote for Houchen, but when I clicked it added 7 votes to neil's tally. It probably happened to someone else too.

When I voted for Ric Flair, Bob Backlund got a shitload.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

WCW jokes are fucking awesome. That's why you should have fucking romped this

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members

Agree with the nominations definitely, most of my favourite posters are included. My vote for the last 3 years has gone to Woyzeck, but I was one of those that went with Neil this year. The blatant abuse of power at times has been hilarious, the stuff with Dillkid and the banhammer thread especially. Also his fucking around when he came into one of the mafia games half way through was hilarious, and some great lines in the paid members forum too.

• Paid Members
The blatant abuse of power at times has been hilarious

Seriously? That passes for 'funny' these days?

If he made him laugh or smile widely then yes, of course it does. neil has a dry wit, always has. Some people like it, get over it.

If he made him laugh or smile widely then yes, of course it does. neil has a dry wit, always has. Some people like it, get over it.

"Get over it" ? Well, posts like that explain why you've got that crap going on with Loki in the other topic. Absolutely no need for it.

There's a difference between "dry wit" and "blatant abuse of power" surely?

I can't see how anyone would find it funny for neil to abuse his power. He's more than capable of making funny comments or posts without having to resort to that shit.

• Paid Members

I can't see how anyone would find it funny for neil to abuse his power. He's more than capable of making funny comments or posts without having to resort to that shit.

It's the perception of 'power' that makes it so funny to me. He's a moderator on an internet wrestling forum, not the king, yet people on here go on about it so much, him abusing his 'power' that he fucks with them, he plays up to it very well....a bit like when Caligula gave his horse one of the highest positions in the Roman empire just because he could.....and to me (and clearly others seeing the nominations and votes he has) that's very funny, and only gets funnier when people like you, Dillkid, Hulkamania Fan or whoever get so annoyed by it.

• Paid Members

I think you've hit the nail on the head there BB. neil's not the "LOL that was awesome" type of comedy. It's just funny how he manages to annoy people just by playing up to people's perception of him without actually abusing his power (and yet somehow getting a group of idiots to whine about the abuse).

I guess of course you'll get people find it funny if they're the ones that are sucking up to him, licking his arse all the time, and not getting any negative treatment from him. Of course it's funnier then, so perhaps I need to lower myself to that in future.

It's very easy to then turn around and suggest he's only "playing up to peoples' perceptions" - a bit of a convenient excuse there, right?

And strangely, the ones that call him up on it then get called "idiots" but those who are in his fanclub. It's all far too predictable. Am I annoyed? No, I just have an opinion of him, and I'm pretty sure this forum is for discussion. But then I guess you mentioning me in the same breath as Dillkid and Hulkamania Fan shows a lack of understanding.

Edited by RepoMan