UKFF White Noise Award 2010

tiger_rick

Who posts the most and says the least?  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Castle though it's on behalf of everyone who posts in those terrible, interminably boring Mafia threads. Even for a wrestling forum, that shit is sad.

• Paid Members

What's with all the Mafia hate? They're just games. If you're not into playing them, don't bother reading - they'll only be interesting to the players, or people thinking about playing.

It's like someone doing a big smelly poo the pavement outside your house. Sure, it's not directly effecting you, but the smell is there as you come and go, and its presence makes you suspect some of your neighbours are right bastards.

• Paid Members
It's like someone doing a big smelly poo the pavement outside your house. Sure, it's not directly effecting you, but the smell is there as you come and go, and its presence makes you suspect some of your neighbours are right bastards.

See, I don't like football. It's not like there's not already forums and inappropriately large sections of newspapers dedicated to it, but for some reason, we have to have two separate threads dedicated to it in the pinned section alone. And that's ignoring tournaments and the loser divisions threads.

But I just ignore it. I don't whine about it, I don't sneer at those that are into it. Those that are into it enjoy it, and they enjoy their discussion and more power to them.

So why doesn't that go both ways?

• Paid Members

See, I don't like football. It's not like there's not already forums and inappropriately large sections of newspapers dedicated to it, but for some reason, we have to have two separate threads dedicated to it in the pinned section alone. And that's ignoring tournaments and the loser divisions threads.

But I just ignore it. I don't whine about it, I don't sneer at those that are into it. Those that are into it enjoy it, and they enjoy their discussion and more power to them.

So why doesn't that go both ways?

Because football's good.