Sky Atlantic - New channel starting in February

Zebra Kid Mark

• Paid Members

This page has all the information about what series their different shows will start from:-

http://www.skymedia.co.uk/_downloads/823/S...(W).pdf#page=42

Too much fucking ER during the day though. I need more Seinfeld than that.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the deal with how they're showing Boardwalk Empire? Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday for Episodes 1, 2 and 3. But then I can't see when it's on next week yet. It seems very strange. As the channel's flagship show I'm shocked the haven't made it a marquee weekly event. Whatever though. Thank fuck for series link, I suppose.

What's the deal with how they're showing Boardwalk Empire? Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday for Episodes 1, 2 and 3. But then I can't see when it's on next week yet. It seems very strange. As the channel's flagship show I'm shocked the haven't made it a marquee weekly event. Whatever though. Thank fuck for series link, I suppose.

I think that after this week it will be shown on Saturday only.

I think that after this week it will be shown on Saturday only.

Yeah, I think Saturdays will be their 'big night' for the top programmes, because I think Treme is due on a saturday once that starts in a couple of weeks as well. Baordwalk Empire is the channel's flagship programme at the start, so I suppose it makes sense to have it on the first two nights before settling it in to a regular spot.

• Paid Members

Watched the first episode of Boardwalk Empire last night. I really enjoyed it. It looks phenomonal. Nice blend of characters and a nice establishing of characters. Always liked Steve Buscemi, the weird looking bugger that he is. His character is interesting, corrupt but with some moral fibre. I liked it.

when is Seinfeld on

• Paid Members
Watched the first episode of Boardwalk Empire last night. I really enjoyed it. It looks phenomonal. Nice blend of characters and a nice establishing of characters. Always liked Steve Buscemi, the weird looking bugger that he is. His character is interesting, corrupt but with some moral fibre. I liked it.

This. Just caught the first episode via Sky+. Buscemi is an absolute riot as Nucky. Stylistically its an absolute treat. That gunshot near the end is menacing as fuck!

• Paid Members

Sopranos starts next Wednesday @ 9pm, and will run every Wednesday. Other original series will be shown 9pm on other weekdays I believe (I think the ad said)

Boardwalk Empire's regular slot is Saturday nights @ 9pm. I watched the first two episodes, fantastic stuff. Already starting to look like this is the best tv show I've watched since...well The Sopranos. Buscemi is fantastic. Also have Bluebloods on series link, and am looking forward to Game of Thrones too.

• Paid Members

Boardwalk Empire is indeed epic, and personally I just really enjoyed revisiting the Six Feet Under pilot. Cant believe how long its been since I watched it.

• Moderators
Unsurprisingly Boardwalk... has been top notch so far, but am I the only one who thinks Kelly Macdonald's Irish accent is completely brutal?

It is an terrible "oiiirrish" accent. Her Irish accent isn't that bad at all in the film Intermission though, so I don't know what happened in between that and this.

Archived