Could WWE Had Stolen Samoa Joe From TNA?

WWEFan1980

• Paid Members
His PPV match with Ziggler was pretty damn good and considering the crowd didn't respond at all when Ki came out, they were hugely into it by the end - based entirely on the great work they both did during the match.

You mean that match where he had no regard for safety and belted Dolph straight in the nose with a kick?

Kaval was too small, dangerous (kicking harder than everyone else does not make you a good wrestler), had less facial charisma than Randy Orton, and wasn't over with the majority of people in the slightest.

Did you actually watch the match in question?

If so, you'd know that kaval kicked him in the face because he (Ziggler) was out of position. Kaval was going for his hand-spring-kick in the corner (a move he'd done in pretty much every WWE match he'd had thus far) and instead of staying in the corner and waiting for the move, Ziggler had started moving out from the corner - and he got kicked because of it.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your story though!

If you really think Randy Orton has no 'facial charisma' you are thick.

If you couldn't see that the fans were starting to get into Kaval's act (before they started the burial) then you are blind.

I did watch the match in question, and you can see that Kaval has enough time to pull his kick. Does he though?. Nope.

If we're on about facts, then it's also a fact that the only thing Kaval had going for him was that he did loud slapping kicks.

Also, read what I actually said. I said "less facial charisma", not "none". Randy Orton has 2 faces. "Thinking" and "Angry Gurning". Kaval has less that even that.

Kaval was pants, good riddance.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His PPV match with Ziggler was pretty damn good and considering the crowd didn't respond at all when Ki came out, they were hugely into it by the end - based entirely on the great work they both did during the match.

You mean that match where he had no regard for safety and belted Dolph straight in the nose with a kick?

Kaval was too small, dangerous (kicking harder than everyone else does not make you a good wrestler), had less facial charisma than Randy Orton, and wasn't over with the majority of people in the slightest.

If so, you'd know that kaval kicked him in the face because he (Ziggler) was out of position. Kaval was going for his hand-spring-kick in the corner (a move he'd done in pretty much every WWE match he'd had thus far) and instead of staying in the corner and waiting for the move, Ziggler had started moving out from the corner - and he got kicked because of it.

If you couldn't see that the fans were starting to get into Kaval's act (before they started the burial) then you are blind.

I did watch the match in question, and you can see that Kaval has enough time to pull his kick. Does he though?. Nope.

If we're on about facts, then it's also a fact that the only thing Kaval had going for him was that he did loud slapping kicks.

Also, read what I actually said. I said "less facial charisma", not "none". Randy Orton has 2 faces. "Thinking" and "Angry Gurning". Kaval has less that even that.

Considering kaval had just landed on his feet from doing a flip and was in mid-air again, pulling his kick would have been pretty hard. Plus it would have completely blown the spot and looked shit. You are ignoring the point though; Ziggler fucked up by being in the wrong place. He was at fault, not Kaval, so calling Kaval dangerous is stupid.

Yeah, it's a 'fact' that the only thing Kaval had going for him is loud kicks. That's why most of the better wrestling companies in the world have hired him; loud kicks! :rolleyes:

If you don't like him, fine. But making silly shit up just looks dumb.

OK, so Randy Orton just has two 'faces'. Sorry to have mis-represented you. That makes MUCH more sense!

I must say this is a bit off topic but Randy Orton's "thinking" glance into the distance before and after interviews is possibly the most tedious thing in wrestling at the moment.

• Paid Members
I must say this is a bit off topic but Randy Orton's "thinking" glance into the distance before and after interviews is possibly the most tedious thing in wrestling at the moment.

You know where he got that from, don't you?

Archived