Children's names & how important are they?

Dead Mike

• Paid Members
Not frightening in the slightest.

What on Earth makes you think I was going for "frightening?" Or indeed anything other than "that's all I can think of for now?"

Never mind... John.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm calling it now that nobody named 'Kai' will ever make a positive contribution to society.

Kai Jansen disagrees with you.

I used to have to phone a guy at work called Mike Jackson. Definately Mike. His parents didn't name him Michael. Not at all.

• Moderators
I used to have to phone a guy at work called Mike Jackson. Definately Mike. His parents didn't name him Michael. Not at all.

The last BA we had on my project was called Michael Jackson. Definitely a Michael. Worked with him for months and I don't think I ever made any kind of MJ joke... There was just no point, it's too easy. I'm sure he's heard them all a million times.. One of the guys on our team had worked with him previously at another company and told me that he could actually moonwalk though, which is pretty cool.

• Paid Members
My brother went to school with a boy called Stuart Jenkins. Nice, normal name. His brother? Pablo. Pablo Jenkins.

Haha, that's not unusal in the South Wales Valleys. I know a few people with Italian-Welsh names like Paulo Jones :laugh:

I'll see those and raise you Everton youngster Jose Baxter.

My mate works with a girl called Mariko McTavish.

Archived