Children's names & how important are they?

Dead Mike

• Paid Members
There's a boy in a town near me called "SonnyWolferine". I'm guessing he'll either shorten it to "Sonny" by the time he's 13 or he'll be a chav who thinks the Wolferine part makes him sound solid.

In fairness he'll probably be a coffin nail by the time he's 10. Either that or he'll never see his dinner money as long as he's got a hole in his arse.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My mate's mum used to work in a creche and she had Jade Green, Harley Davidson and a little girl named Chanel because she had 4 older brothers and sisters... She was No.5 :hmmm:

My brother went to school with a boy called Stuart Jenkins. Nice, normal name. His brother? Pablo. Pablo Jenkins.

And now my brother lives in Stoke Newington - the baby capital of London and the most arseholes I think. The kids the same ages as my nephews have some god awful names but the best one is a little boy named Scooter. Scooter was 4 when he was allowed to name his new baby brother (who does this?!) and the parents stuck with his suggestion. So now they have Scooter and Box.

:dickin:

• Paid Members
My mate's mum used to work in a creche and she had Jade Green, Harley Davidson and a little girl named Chanel because she had 4 older brothers and sisters... She was No.5 :hmmm:

Oh good lord. No, no and no.

This, on the other hand...

Pablo Jenkins.

Is magnificent. The least fiery Latino man of all time. Love it.

I've never met or come accross anybody with names of this magnitude. I knew a guy called Andrew Andrews at school, which is pretty shit, but nothing really whacky.

• Paid Members
I knew a guy called Andrew Andrews at school, which is pretty shit, but nothing really whacky.

I worked with a Claire Clare. I've no idea what her maiden name was because she chose to stick with the homonymic marital surname after her divorce. She loved the novelty of it.

• Paid Members

When I was at school there was a kid several years below me, in my brothers year called Nigel Mansell. The poor little sod, every time he walked past people on the corridor everyone used go 'Vroooooooooom'. I reckon he'd be about 28 by now & going by his middle name.

• Paid Members

I went to school with a lad called James Wright. We all found it very funny when the teachers were reading out everyones full names and his was James Michael Douglas Wright. His mother was quite the fan.

My brother went to school with a boy called Stuart Jenkins. Nice, normal name. His brother? Pablo. Pablo Jenkins.

Haha, that's not unusal in the South Wales Valleys. I know a few people with Italian-Welsh names like Paulo Jones :laugh:

I'll see those and raise you Everton youngster Jose Baxter.

• Paid Members

Fun.

I will reserve judgement for those names where I have met at least 2 of said name. Genuinely, without exception.

One name I always thought is terrible and everyone I've ever met with it has been a twat is Ryan. Probably the worst "traditional" name out there.

Agreed, every Ryan I ever met is a prick. Worse are those that goes by Ry, they tend to be UTTER cretins.

People with the names Paul, Daniel and Adam are usually prats round here. No offence to any Pauls, Daniels or Adams.

Every Adam I know is a brash show off or complete womanizer or both, but some are ok.

Paul is pretty similar.

Daniels I met that go by "Dan" are ok. "Danny" on the other hand is a gimp.

John always ends up being a cunt.

Toms and Dave's are pretty solid guys and make good mates. Also Marks and Richards.

James/Jim is a good lad, always there if you need him, even if he is never quite a "best" mate.

Steves are usually sound as a pound, although "Ste" can be a dribbling spastic.

Matts Andys and Chris's (Chrises? Chris'? Chrisi?) are fun mates but I always feel they have an agenda and look out for number one.

Bradley/Brad is an insufferable prat, if harmless.

Gav means well, but is sometimes a tool too.

Stu is a good lad, but there's usually one thing that makes us massively different - he supports the Scum, is a gay, goes to raves, likes Miranda or something.

Nick is a bit weird, generally the butt of the jokes, and you leave him behind if you can.

I'll never figure Ian out, any of them.

Mike, Ben and Craig are good peripheral mates, but never really your best ones.

Wayne is from a council estate and his parents divorced before he left school.

Bryan drinks bitter.

Jessica acts prim and proper but is secretly very horny.

Louise was nothing special at school but you'd fuck her ragged now.

Lauren will let you sniff her arse crack for a malibu and coke.

Claire is fun and usually sexy, but if she doesnt watch herself the pounds can pile back on.

Lisa is reputed to be a whore, but I never seem to get anywhere so pursue a Lauren instead.

You want to fuck Jenny, but you can't.

Helens confuse me, even though a lot of my friends end up marrying them.

Kim is a bit of a slut, but not as bad as Lauren.

Jade is a dizzy bint and usually goes bar hopping with Lauren or Kirsty.

Kirsty meanwhile is prone to being fit but usually thinks she is fitter still.

Ellie is worth a punt because she is fed up of being in the shadow of Lauren, Jade and Kirsty. But remember, she'll put effort in but will never be as DIRTY FILTHY NASTY as Lauren.

Thats all for now.

Archived