Just been in Car Accident, nobody hurt thank god!

The Miz

• Paid Members
Glad you're all ok mate. Shame about the Bull :(

Also you have to love how people come in here banging on about their own crashes. Self centred fucks.

Well he did ask about other people, so I suppose they would, wouldn't they?

I was rushing back from work to DJ at a school Christmas Disco, as I came round a bend in the dark a bloody deer came out the hedge. Fortunatly I only got a smashed headlight which is lucky given the damage they can do. Not sure what happened to the deer, but all I kept thinking was I'm going to a Christmas party and I just killed bloody Rudolph :(

• Paid Members

My friend nearly died after a cow run out infront of her on a national speed limit road. She has the pictures of her car on her facebook, looking at it you wouldn't think anyone could survive it. There's also cow shit all over it.

• Paid Members
My friend nearly died after a cow run out infront of her on a national speed limit road. She has the pictures of her car on her facebook, looking at it you wouldn't think anyone could survive it. There's also cow shit all over it.

For some reason that made me laugh a lot. Like having your car totalled by a cow wasn't bad enough, it's covered in shit as well.

• Paid Members

For some reason I actually want to see this :(

• Paid Members

I was going to post them but it looks like shes deleted the album :( I'll try and describe it for you. It was a black Honda, not that you could tell what it was by the time the cow had finished with it, lots of smashed glass and twisted metal, cow fur, and cow shit. Lots of cow shit.

Archived