Anyone Remember this?

WWEFan1980

anyone remember this man?

hulk-hogan-photo.jpg

apparently he wrestled, can someone help me out with a name?

:laugh: Bazinga!

Bulk Bazinga?

thats the guy Bulk Bazinga, ah halcyon days battling with the Ultimate Worrier in a most orange bloke in america contest, and his famous Bobby Charlton Memorial Trophy with Sgt Laughter, but what stands out for me is what make Bazinga famous, the feud with the Iron Sheep, with sheep spouting old iranian farming catchphrases from 30 years previous which had no relevence to the feud, and his claims of having a gold medal from a farming contest some years prior!!

The Immoral "Bollywood" Bulk Bazinga

Legend.

What about when Thick Hair came in claiming that he was the real Girl's Champion?

so ill informed it was Vic Cher, coming out to the ring in head to toe fishnets and a thong, his classical mouthpiece and part time whisky seller and tesco mystery shopper Nobby "The Grain" Beanen, apparently the 2 used to walk round memphis together driving a De Lorean trying to go back in time, Vic Cher even wrote a song about it!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brutus_Beefcake_-_Edward_Leslie_07a%20copy.gif

This guy used to back up Bulk Bazinga. I seem to recall that his name was Lucas "The Rabbi" Beefpiece. Am I remembering that correctly? He used to perform circumcisions with the sheers

90% there, Lucas "The Barbour" Beefpiece, used to wear a ridiculously expensive jacket to the ring, which was highly fashionable for 2 weeks, but the circumcision part is accurate

Can people with time to kill please start drawing other old sets? I think it would make a lovely MS Paint thread. Thanks.

do we have to sets that we remember, or will ones we have forgotten be ok?

this guy reminds me of live4ever ?

• Paid Members
I seem to recall that his name was Lucas "The Rabbi" Beefpiece. Am I remembering that correctly? He used to perform circumcisions with the sheers

LOL, literally. Face hurts. Thanks.

Can people with time to kill please start drawing other old sets? I think it would make a lovely MS Paint thread. Thanks.

do we have to sets that we remember, or will ones we have forgotten be ok?

this guy reminds me of live4ever ?

i missed one word out of the sentence, and i have no earthly idea who your talking about!!

• Paid Members

hulk-hogan-photo.jpg

I recognise him from Rocky 3 and The A-Team, so I checked on IMDB and apparently it's Mr T, known for his dark skin, large muscles and quirky facial hair.

hulk-hogan-photo.jpg

:laugh: Bazinga!

Bulk Bazinga?

thats the guy Bulk Bazinga, ah halcyon days battling with the Ultimate Worrier in a most orange bloke in america contest, and his famous Bobby Charlton Memorial Trophy with Sgt Laughter, but what stands out for me is what make Bazinga famous, the feud with the Iron Sheep, with sheep spouting old iranian farming catchphrases from 30 years previous which had no relevence to the feud, and his claims of having a gold medal from a farming contest some years prior!!

The Immoral "Bollywood" Bulk Bazinga

Legend.

I am legitmately crying with laughter. Well done.

hulk-hogan-photo.jpg

It's that bloke out of Thunder and Paradise...Hok Rogan.

no no i think his name is Ho Kogan or at least thats what the crazy guy in face paint said his name was on tv way back

Archived