Anyone Remember this?

WWEFan1980

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I do, just not with that snow coming down in front.

It sat next to the "video wall" which sounded a hell of a lot better than "Titantron." In fact didn't they refer to their screen on Nitro as the "Turnertron" once or twice? Super lame.

anyone remember this man?

hulk-hogan-photo.jpg

apparently he wrestled, can someone help me out with a name?

:laugh: Bazinga!

Bulk Bazinga?

thats the guy Bulk Bazinga, ah halcyon days battling with the Ultimate Worrier in a most orange bloke in america contest, and his famous Bobby Charlton Memorial Trophy with Sgt Laughter, but what stands out for me is what make Bazinga famous, the feud with the Iron Sheep, with sheep spouting old iranian farming catchphrases from 30 years previous which had no relevence to the feud, and his claims of having a gold medal from a farming contest some years prior!!

The Immoral "Bollywood" Bulk Bazinga

Legend.

• Paid Members
thats the guy Bulk Bazinga, ah halcyon days battling with the Ultimate Worrier in a most orange bloke in america contest, and his famous Bobby Charlton Memorial Trophy with Sgt Laughter, but what stands out for me is what make Bazinga famous, the feud with the Iron Sheep, with sheep spouting old iranian farming catchphrases from 30 years previous which had no relevence to the feud, and his claims of having a gold medal from a farming contest some years prior!!

Legend.

I think this is the first time a post on this forum has made me uncontrollably laugh out loud. Bravo!

• Paid Members
anyone remember this man?

hulk-hogan-photo.jpg

apparently he wrestled, can someone help me out with a name?

:laugh: Bazinga!

Bulk Bazinga?

Legend.

What about when Thick Hair came in claiming that he was the real Girl's Champion?

Archived