Is Hardy off the TNA UK Tour?

bono

Maybe they'll bring Matt instead. That'd be a nice surprise.

but a big disappointment in my opinion, just my personal opinion though

to be fair from the start it was risky them announcing him before his legal issues were settled, the fact he wasnt on any of the promotional posters shows they werent too sure on the possibility either! i think its why they havent announced kurt yet, so when/if jeff does drop out, theres still a big name to replace

I called this six months ago, half-jokingly.

It was a thread recalling how farcical the last TNA UK tour was (the infamous bait-and-switch 'ladder match' that we never got in Manchester), and I posted that I bet Matt Hardy signs with TNA then shows up on the next tour, and TNA can just say, 'Well, we promised you a 'Hardy'.... :/

As far as whether he is allowed in or not, Jeff managed to get into Japan for the Tokyo Dome show yesterday, and Japan is notorious for visa rejections.

Immigration rules aren't exactly very strong in this country.

I called this six months ago, half-jokingly.

It was a thread recalling how farcical the last TNA UK tour was (the infamous bait-and-switch 'ladder match' that we never got in Manchester), and I posted that I bet Matt Hardy signs with TNA then shows up on the next tour, and TNA can just say, 'Well, we promised you a 'Hardy'.... :/

As far as whether he is allowed in or not, Jeff managed to get into Japan for the Tokyo Dome show yesterday, and Japan is notorious for visa rejections.

Immigration rules aren't exactly very strong in this country.

Mind you, they were for that Wrestleslam thingy, eh? :rolleyes:

But seriously I bet he'll be allowed in. As you say, the immigration rules aren't the strongest over here, and if R-Truth can't get in to Canada but has no trouble getting here, Jeff'll be alright.

Isn't there a chance that Jeff will be serving time by the end of January? By all accounts he's pleading guilty on the 20th, and the tour doesn't start til the 27th?

He wouldn't be pleading guilty if he would end up serving time by doing it.

Isn't there a chance that Jeff will be serving time by the end of January? By all accounts he's pleading guilty on the 20th, and the tour doesn't start til the 27th?

He wouldn't be pleading guilty if he would end up serving time by doing it.

Yeah, I doubt Hardy is going to jail.

They havnt announced a card really this year. Just the names that will be there. Last year they seemed to push a "Main Event" match for each show but this year we havnt got anything confirmed apart from the British guys matches

• Paid Members

Maybe Jeff could enter the country under a mask ala Juan Cena or Matt could have his hair done like Jeff's with his new hairxut done the facepaint and pretend to be Jeff?

Archived