Melina dumped?

xear

nodq.com

-- Melina revealed on Twitter that she was dumped by her boyfriend on New Year's Day.

"Getting dumped must be the new trend this new years. The feeling sucks. I'd rather be baby face and b in love than heel & dumped."

"I wish I could b perfect enough."

"I wish I was him. I truly wanted to be the perfect woman for you."

Too many wrestling terms in it to take as a real in my view.

• Paid Members

Strange to think JoMo would dump, after all he was basically retarded enough for her at one point to just stand back and let her fuck Big Dave day and night without caring too much. Either he got bored or found someone hotter.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable day when Melina and Punk start swapping infections.

• Paid Members

Who was she seeing?

On another note, do we have an official Twitter thread? If not, I think it could be a brilliant idea. There are quite a few threads around which are based on some wrestlers latest tweet, and due to the longevity of the topics many threads only lasts a couple of pages. Plus, having an 'official Twitter' thread can keep everyone updated with the goings-on in one place.

Who was she seeing?

Morrison, I think. The two of them were on about visiting his parents (or her parents, something like that) for Christmas last week on Twitter.

On another note, do we have an official Twitter thread? If not, I think it could be a brilliant idea. There are quite a few threads around which are based on some wrestlers latest tweet, and due to the longevity of the topics many threads only lasts a couple of pages. Plus, having an 'official Twitter' thread can keep everyone updated with the goings-on in one place.

I agree, but it'd be a sore subject because of PowerSlam's Twitterwatch.

• Paid Members

I agree, but it'd be a sore subject because of PowerSlam's Twitterwatch.

I haven't read it in ages, what is their Twitterwatch? Just pretty much the same? If so, doesn't matter, we can have a thread anyway. The PowerSlam version can't be very current as their publication is monthly and usually a little out of date by the time it goes to press. And it's hardly an exclusive concept- FourFourTwo magazine does the same with footballers' tweets and I think I saw that a newspaper does a weekly/daily one with celebrities (possibly The Sun).

Let's do it! Big Kev's tweets alone will make it worthwhile and entertaining :thumbsup:

I haven't read it in ages, what is their Twitterwatch? Just pretty much the same?

Yeah. The point isn't that they have cornered the market, it's that a few lads on here are pissed off that they devote half a page of the magazine on it and it's fostered a "who gives a fuck what wrestlers are saying on Twitter?" attitude from those lads, so a thread about wrestlers on Twitter might not go down well. But that might only apply to about three posters on here anyway, so I shouldn't have mentioned it really.

• Paid Members
I haven't read it in ages, what is their Twitterwatch? Just pretty much the same?

Yeah. The point isn't that they have cornered the market, it's that a few lads on here are pissed off that they devote half a page of the magazine on it and it's fostered a "who gives a fuck what wrestlers are saying on Twitter?" attitude from those lads, so a thread about wrestlers on Twitter might not go down well. But that might only apply to about three posters on here anyway, so I shouldn't have mentioned it really.

Ah. I see their point where they are paying money for a publication which prints something that you can see on Twitter for free (although if it is only half a page, I don't see the problem), but people who check the UKFF aren't paying for it and everyone starts threads on them anyways so hopefully it might go down well. So next time Kevin Nash gets a bee in his bonnet, I'll use that as the perfect excuse to start the thread. :)

Ah. I see their point where they are paying money for a publication which prints something that you can see on Twitter for free (although if it is only half a page, I don't see the problem), but people who check the UKFF aren't paying for it and everyone starts threads on them anyways so hopefully it might go down well. So next time Kevin Nash gets a bee in his bonnet, I'll use that as the perfect excuse to start the thread. :)

I remember the glory days of PS....circa 95....pre-internet

Archived