Possible Royal Rumble Spoiler

Smeg_&_The_Heads

They could be the best matches in the world, but CZW fans might have a different idea of "good". As it stands, I do have a MECW match against Dirty Money on my computer somewhere, I'll upload it for you as I'm a lovely chap.

CZW is a bit of a one off example to be fair. Hit me up with the MECW match though, I'd be interested to see some of his inde stuff.

It's the same with the other popular indies like ROH and Dragon Gate USA - their style is far removed from the old Southern style, and there are plenty of people who only really appreciate one style of wrestling. I'll PM you the match when it's uploaded.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
They could be the best matches in the world, but CZW fans might have a different idea of "good". As it stands, I do have a MECW match against Dirty Money on my computer somewhere, I'll upload it for you as I'm a lovely chap.

CZW is a bit of a one off example to be fair. Hit me up with the MECW match though, I'd be interested to see some of his inde stuff.

It's the same with the other popular indies like ROH and Dragon Gate USA - their style is far removed from the old Southern style, and there are plenty of people who only really appreciate one style of wrestling. I'll PM you the match when it's uploaded.

At the risk of turning this thread into a request thread, can you hit me up with a PM too. Really do want to get into some more Lawler

Archived