Footballer has pop at Cena

Jetta's G-string

Not sure if its worthy of a thread, but i found it a bit interesting. LA Galaxy anf former Everton striker Landon Donavan has a a couple of pops at John Cena on twitter:

Am I really losing to John Cena? Wow, life just got really depressing #fb

Not cool RT @monkeymel222: @landondonovan voted! John Cena is a joke, have seen him be rude to a lil kid and not sign autograph

Not sure if its worthy of a thread, but i found it a bit interesting. LA Galaxy anf former Everton striker Landon Donavan has a a couple of pops at John Cena on twitter:

Not cool RT @monkeymel222: @landondonovan voted! John Cena is a joke, have seen him be rude to a lil kid and not sign autograph

The second quote appears to be a re-tweet, ie. Landon didn't post it himself.

The second quote appears to be a re-tweet, ie. Landon didn't post it himself.

The second tweet is Donavon basiclly saying it's not cool to not sign autographs.

IMO he's just sd that he's getting divorced from Bianca Kajlich.

• Paid Members
No different to Bret Hart moaning about being only 1 place above Avril Lavigne in the "100 Greatest Canadians" list.

Was he placed behind Bryan Adams?

And if that really is the name of the award, 'Awesomest Dude', then that is brilliant. Could there be a more American-named award?

• Paid Members
No different to Bret Hart moaning about being only 1 place above Avril Lavigne in the "100 Greatest Canadians" list.

Was he placed behind Bryan Adams?

He was ahead of Adams, but behind Shania Twain and Celine Dion.

That's insane. Fuck the hoo-ha about the PS50- Shania Twain, Avril Lavigne and Bret Hart finishing higher than Adams is farcical!

Archived