• Paid Members

Well a few rumors kicking round about Sunderland this last few weeks have been:

In:

Nedum Onuoha - Permanent

Ahmed El Mohamady - Permanent

Adam Johnson - loan

Stewart Downing -

• Paid Members
If you believe what you read in the tabloids, Pepe Reina could be on his way to Man Utd...

That won't happen, and any purchases United make in January will be for players joining at the end of the season.

Lassana Diarra is being constantly linked by different papers and footy sites. Isnt there something dodgy about his health? I seem to remember reading on here about it. Cant see it happening in January but I wouldnt be against it, we were at our best with Hargreaves in our midfield and id like to see a similar player in.

• Paid Members
Just what Man City need... Another bloody Striker. They should release a book in the Summer "How to buy the League Title".

Except they haven't won it and are not going to win it.

unlike chelsea and man utd who haven't spent a penny to win the league

Are you simple? The situations at United and City are not alike in the slightest.

we (Fulham) could do with another Goalkeeper.

I'd put stockdale in goal and get a new one to build up skills and sit on the beach as a sub

mark schwarzer isn't that good. I can't understand why Aresnal would want him? I'd swap Lukasz Fabianski for schwarzer in a heart beat. Fabianski young and building skill. schwarzers old.

I hate when Fulham keep bringing in old keepers. only van der sar was awesome for us. Kasey Keller and Antti Niemi where pretty shit.

another striker would help as zamora's out

Archived