Alex Riley

Jetta's G-string

For a starters anyone who says he is under used does not know their anus from their elbow because they do not understand how much advertising money Vince Mcmahon loses out on by dedicating TV time to Riley regardless of whether Miz in on too or not.

Having Riley around means that the fair weather fans believe that whatever challenger they put in front of Miz is believeable without actually beating Miz at any point.

All the while they can slow build Riley into being able to break off on his own. I dont however see a world champion in him.

For a starters anyone who says he is under used does not know their anus from their elbow because they do not understand how much advertising money Vince Mcmahon loses out on by dedicating TV time to Riley regardless of whether Miz in on too or not.

Really don't understand this point. It's not like they'd make any more money by giving Riley's small amount of TV time over to Mark Henry or Ted Dibiase or yet another Nexus angle.

I certainly don't think he's underused though. He's right where he should be at at this stage of his career, in a position where he can gain exposure and experience without exposing his flaws too badly.

I think he's trying to make the point that it costs something like $1,000 to produce every minute of TV or something.

Like, if they put you on TV for five minutes, that costs the company, say, $5,000.

Not sure on the exact figures, obviously, but it does cost a serious wad of cash to give anyone TV time.

I think he's trying to make the point that it costs something like $1,000 to produce every minute of TV or something.

Like, if they put you on TV for five minutes, that costs the company, say, $5,000.

Not sure on the exact figures, obviously, but it does cost a serious wad of cash to give anyone TV time.

Aye that's fair enough, but I don't get the implication that Vince is 'losing out' on advertising money by having Riley on TV. Not including running interference and standing in the background during Miz's promos (which really shouldn't affect the numbers at all if people are primarily watching those bits to see Miz, Orton or Lawler), he gets no more TV time than other non-drawing midcarders like Dibiase, Henry or Tyson Kidd. If they had someone better served to bring in ratings and advertising dollars (other than just putting Cena in every segment), surely they'd already be using them in those timeslots?

Archived