John Cena injured

Bluetonic

I'd absolutely love The Miz to go on a Honky Tonk Man run. With another title belt around on the other show to switch at Mania or when they feel like pushing somebody, it's not totally implausible either. Imagine if he'd already been holding the belt a year or so, and we were all salivating for say, Triple H to return and squash him. Or if the MITB holder of the day waits and waits and cashes in at the end of a major PPV after The Miz has squeezed yet another cheap victory out. I think most people hoped they would go the distance with Santino's Honk-A-Meter and were terribly disappointed how that just dropped like a big shit. This is a big second chance at it. I don't believe for a second it would ever happen with the attention span they have these days, but it's a nice one to imagine.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Edge has that injury last year and was out for half a year. I think they can survive without Cena at WM. He hasnt been in a WM main event since WM23, so I think they can work something out to give us a few WM worthy main event matches.

Cena could come off better in the ring if he was willing to really work at it, the STF if he was to pull back on the hold to make it little bit more of the hold it look better. If Cena sold the chair shots from CM Punk last week it would of looked better. That DDT on to the floor at Summer Slam, Cena barely sold it to come back as Super Cena and look like hes fresh. If your being beat down massively in the match and you want the crowd to be really behind you dont play the superman gimmick and sell sell sell the beat down, I would hate to see a Bret Hart Vs Cena match with Hart taking the leg to set up for the sharpshooter. The 5 knuckle shuffle he could slightly hit the tap his opponent on the head then slightly missing it would look better. Little tweeks Cena could do to improve himself in the ring. Change or add a few moves like, Orton hes uses the Angle Slam now

Rock could never execute a sharoshooter and Austin missed his elbow off the ropes by a few inches, seriously you are clutching at straws especially when in the last month Cena has added a gutwrench suplex and a dropkick to his arsenal of moves. That's Cena adding 2 and Orton only adding 1, Randy should keep up.

I'm gutted by this news.

Did anyone notice on Raw during The Nexus beatdown on Cena that Husky Harris came down more on Cena legs rather than the midsection? Could that have contributed to Cena being hurt legitimately the night after?

nodq.com

WWE fans in Baltimore were given an update on the status of John Cena's injury during the company's live event in the city tonight.

WWE ring announcer Justin Roberts told the crowd that Cena had suffered a serious injury and is medically prohibited from wrestling on the show.

Big Show will be replacing Cena for his scheduled cage match against Wade Barrett.

Archived