Sign in to follow this  
Bluetonic

John Cena injured

I see a HHH return then if that is the case to kick start the new year.

I hope so, I'm actualy really missing the bloke. Perhaps if they are both healthy, we will get him to come back and get his revenge on King Sheamus, as well as The Undertaker to get his on Kane at Elimination Chamber. Then Taker could have Wade Barrett at Wrestlemania. That would leave alot of space in both Chamber matches, and we might get a surprise win or something.

Never give up!

Never give up!

Aaron likes this.

:thumbsup:

Thinking about that now still does my head in.... I fucking heart Cena right proper hard like.

I'm liking this Cena being injured, hopefully hes out till backlash.

Hopefully a wrestlemania main event without Cena. Give the wwe chance to build to other stars to Wrestlemania main event status such as Miz, Morrison.

UKFF has made my day :) (theres always a first for everything)

Hopefully a wrestlemania main event without Cena. Give the wwe chance to build to other stars to Wrestlemania main event status such as Miz, Morrison.

Backlash doesn't exit anymore.

Remembers how good Backlash used to be. :(

Why, do you want them to loose money or something? What is so bad about John Cena anyway, he is a class act.

Maybe he's not a fan? Even with the improvements the blokes made it's allowed. I'm not a fan either, even though he's improved hugely and is tremendously over and moves loads of merch I can't help but compare him to the main players of yesteryear, your austins rocks hhh's and foleys and to me he's just not in the same league.

There might be lots of good reasons for that but none of them will make be a fan simply because you can justify his work.

Maybe he's not a fan? Even with the improvements the blokes made it's allowed. I'm not a fan either, even though he's improved hugely and is tremendously over and moves loads of merch I can't help but compare him to the main players of yesteryear, your austins rocks hhh's and foleys and to me he's just not in the same league.

There might be lots of good reasons for that but none of them will make be a fan simply because you can justify his work.

I think he is up there with the Hogans, Austins and Rock of the world as well, and I really enjoy his matches. Obviously not everyone is going to love him (Same with the previous main guys) but I don't see what there is too hate.

Edited by ThePhenom

Remembers how good Backlash used to be. :(

Fuck that. Extreme Rules was good this year as well! Can't seem to fail with a post-Wrestlemania PPV it seems.

Why, do you want them to loose money or something?

I don't see what there is too hate.

Fuck sake, Dillkid. You're about as sly as 9/11, you could at least try and disguise yourself.

Maybe he's not a fan?

With ajmcstyles it's not that at all. It's that almost every fucking post in on-topic that he makes is about how he dislikes Cena. We've got the idea by now.

Also, he's a cock.

Why, do you want them to loose money or something? What is so bad about John Cena anyway, he is a class act.

Have you read any of his previous posts, ever? He hates Cena, irrationally, and irritatingly. I'm sure we've all taken issue with some of Cena's work (the "JBL is poopy" incident sticks out) but most will at least look for some positives, or can at least appreciate the mans passion and work ethic (notice the avoidance of the word "workrate" to avoid opening a separate can of worms). Not ajmcstyles however. I generally roll my eyes when he posts, waiting for a "Cena is shit" comment to pop up. and it inevitably does.