North East Wrestling Society - Tag Team Championship Tournament

fye

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it true that nearly all the people in the tag tournament are busy in the british tournament on the next show so the new champs won't feature in the next show to defend the belts?

5 of the 12 competing are scheduled in quarter finals matches for the March show. We have the BCW Tag Team Champions and the BCW Openweight Champion (at present) scheduled to appear and may be using their titles if our champs are unavailable. I am confident both shows are going to be very strong and don't think many people will be left disappointed over the next few months

no, we have the BCW Tag Team Champions booked but they were never scheduled to face the NEWS Tag Team Champions. Tickets are now on sale if anyone wants to get in touch, front row tickets are the same price but only if purchased up front on a first come, first served basis. PMs, emails (admin@newrestling.co.uk) and calls to 07505417633 are more than welcome. They will be going on ebay by the weekend too

NEWS have had JWC lined up to appear at some point for several months but I can assure you no plans have been made yet for the posh twat to debut yet and this will probably remain the case until we feel the time is right and a suitable role is there for him

• 2 weeks later...

Who from here is coming along to this? I ask because the front row seats are flying out so there won't be many available for long. Front row seats cost no extra at NEWS but can only be purchased in advance on a first come, first served basis directly through me, this offer isn't available when purchasing from the venue.

If anyone wants to purchase front row seats they can email admin@newrestling.co.uk or PM me on here

• 2 weeks later...

Just over 10 days to go, tickets are going well and front row is almost sold out. Anyone who wants to purchase front row seats should get in touch soon and anyone wanting any tickets should call 07508013332 or email admin@newrestling.co.uk

We have about 33% of the capacity already sold and we are expecting a good walk up number so get in touch to reserve or purchase tickets ASAP

NEWS have had JWC lined up to appear at some point for several months but I can assure you no plans have been made yet for the posh twat to debut yet and this will probably remain the case until we feel the time is right and a suitable role is there for him

Change of plans...

JWC is the new co-commentator for NEWS and will debut next Friday!

Unfortunately NEWS must announce that the NEWS British Championship Tournament Quarter Final match between Anthony McIntyre and Ross Strong must be re-scheduled to an undetermined date. NEWS management understand and support the reasons for one of the participants needing to withdraw from this show. Neither man will now appear on Friday and we are working on a replacement match in the meantime.

We have sold over 100 tickets already with 5 days to go and with a busy venue filled with kids during half term looking at our posters it might be worth contacting us to reserve your seats if you are coming to this show

In light of the enforced re-shuffle, NEWS are pleased to announce the return of Lewis 'The Dragon' Chambers. The young star had a breakout year, in my opinion, during 2010, headlining IWF shows and making his debut for 3CW and NEWS. The Dragon debuted for us in November in an excellent NEWS British Championship Tournament match, ending up with a loss to unbeaten Anthony McIntyre but the young high flyer went down fighting - quite literally - and gave Macca a tough test.

Chambers is scheduled to compete on Friday against the 6ft 7in Order of Chaos member, Gorilla Warfare. The big man seems focused as a member of the Order of Chaos group and helped Prince Ameen pick up a controversial tag team win over Fast & Furious in November when Ameen used a knuckle duster on both Max Heat and AJ Anderson.

It will be a case of the big angry Gorilla Warfare taking on the quick, high flying Lewis Chambers, one on one this Friday. Ticket sales are now exceeding 120 pre sale so get in touch if you're making the trip to ensure you reserve your seat.

Archived