Times you could hear spots being called

Dashing

Not a spot being called but I seem to remember at Unforgiven 2004, Jericho takes a bad bump off a ladder and you can hear Christian quietly ask him if he's okay, to which Jericho loudly screams 'NO!' in reply.

The previous year at Unforgiven in their triple threat match with RVD, you can hear Jericho say something like 'Go see Jay, right there,' to the ref after Christian appears to be hurt on the outside of the ring.

Wish I could think of more examples, but Jericho is definitely the worst for in-ring chattiness.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone Talks Too Much compilation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC3orGXKa7E

The clip of Eddie going nuts because Vickie didn't run to the ring was brilliant "FUCK HER...Motherfucker!"

Cant believe I missed that when I was watching the match and it makes Eddie look a right hot headed cunt imo.

That's exactly what I thought. However, I'm of the impression Eddie was passionate about his work, and I guess Vickie was inexperienced with being involved, so maybe it was a situation where he'd explained it to her over and over, and she still got it wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Sorry for the bump.

There is a cracker on the first Ultimate Warrior VHS. Warrior is facing Andre in Canada somewhere. Andre has Warrior in a bearhug and the Giant is on his knees doing it. You can then plainly hear "SHAKE!" in that unmistakable Andre voice and UW starts shaking in his bearhug like he's just about to get out. Everything goes calm again and you can hear Andre say "SHAKE!", "SHAKE!!!!!" numerous times, but this time Warrior does nothing. He then lets out a big "SHAKE YOU FUCKER!" and he shits himself and starts shaking. Quite a decent match I thought. Must have went ten minutes.

Yeah.

Archived