Times you could hear spots being called

Dashing

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Botchamania is filled with these 'people talk too much' moments. The Ryan Shamrock one is a classic though.

One thing I don't like is you will see someone doing a suicide dive for example, they will be caught and you can clearly see the guys leaning over asking him if he's ok before rolling away.

There was a really noticeable one during Triple H vs Sheamus at WrestleMania, but I think it was a fan shouting it (though I read a review or forum post criticising Triple H for calling it). It was something like "kneelift!" during a really obvious sequence leading up to the move. I'd think that when wrestlers have really, really obvious sequences like most of the main ones do, calling the spots wouldn't be necessary anyway.

• Paid Members

Sheamus could be heard telling Morrison to go for the running knee that he does on Raw a few weeks back at KOTR. Sheamus was lying on his back at the ropes after

an attempted pin by Morrison when sure enough JoMo tries the knee only for Sheamus to counter.

Batista and Cena had one or two at Wrestlemania this year too. Think one was an elbow to the back.

surprised no one has mentioned Rico at survivor series 2002 getting the hump with jeff hardy mssing his spot.

I remember that one, what an absolute corker! "Come on Jeff dammit" from the top fucking rope of all places!

Stone Cold can be heard easily telling Triple H what they are going to do next durig their 3 Stages Of Hell encounter at the 2001 No Way Out. It was when they were next to the spanish announcer table where you can hear it the best. Undertaker can be heard asking Batista if he is alright at Bragging Rights last year as well.

I might have a little watch of that match actually, havent seen it in tiiiime.

I remember that one, what an absolute corker! "Come on Jeff dammit" from the top fucking rope of all places!

To be fair to Rico, it was a spot that Jeff really needed to have the timing right on. Rico was stood on the top rope like a lemon for about six months waiting for Jeff to interrupt him.

To be fair to Rico, it was a spot that Jeff really needed to have the timing right on. Rico was stood on the top rope like a lemon for about six months waiting for Jeff to interrupt him.

Oh I know it was Hardys fault for not being on time with the spot, I was just saying like "what a place to telegraph a comment like that from".

Everyone Talks Too Much compilation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC3orGXKa7E

The clip of Eddie going nuts because Vickie didn't run to the ring was brilliant "FUCK HER...Motherfucker!"

Cant believe I missed that when I was watching the match and it makes Eddie look a right hot headed cunt imo.

Archived