Times you could hear spots being called

Dashing

surprised no one has mentioned Rico at survivor series 2002 getting the hump with jeff hardy mssing his spot.

What an idiot he showed himself up to be with that. Apart from that, that match was a really fun trainwreck imo. Hardy was flying around like it was '99 again.

Not so much 'spot calling' but i remember Bulldog being hioptossed onto his shoulder by Venis and D-Lo during a 3-way in late '99. The mic catches D-Lo gets asking him if he's alright. JR does his best to cover, trying to put over that D-Lo was saying it sarcastically, mocking Bulldog.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

When Rock, Shamrock and Mankind beat Undertaker & Kane on the Raw that aired the night after Breakdown in September 1998, when Rock tags in for the final time, you hear Earl Hebner say "20 seconds Rock." 18 seconds later Rock pins Undertaker after the Rock Bottom, we fade to black.

There was a Billy Gunn match ridiculed at the time (but I forget who he was wrestling or when) where Mr Ass is heard to say "duck the clothesline."

During the Unbreakable main event (Daniels vs Styles vs Joe) there is a section where Joe has Daniels in a Crippler Crossface and Daniels talks for a good minute telling Joe what's going to happen.

• Paid Members

If anyones wondering the reference to the Konnan vs Rick Steiner match in the Botchamania comp (where it says "I dont know what they are saying but that looks blatent"), that was the match where Rick Steiner runs in and legit gives Konnan a good kicking. I'd imagine Konnan's asking what the fuck all that was about.

Stone Cold can be heard easily telling Triple H what they are going to do next durig their 3 Stages Of Hell encounter at the 2001 No Way Out. It was when they were next to the spanish announcer table where you can hear it the best. Undertaker can be heard asking Batista if he is alright at Bragging Rights last year as well.

If anyones wondering the reference to the Konnan vs Rick Steiner match in the Botchamania comp (where it says "I dont know what they are saying but that looks blatent"), that was the match where Rick Steiner runs in and legit gives Konnan a good kicking. I'd imagine Konnan's asking what the fuck all that was about.

Steiner was on a rampage around that time. He even gave Saturn a good beating as well. SATURN! The Steiners are not to be fucked with.

• Paid Members

Steiner was on a rampage around that time. He even gave Saturn a good beating as well. SATURN! The Steiners are not to be fucked with.

Saturn was a year into his WWF contract at the time. Are you sure your not thinking of Lash LeRoux and Big Vito (who he gave a good pasting to).

• Paid Members

Saturn was a year into his WWF contract at the time. Are you sure your not thinking of Lash LeRoux and Big Vito (who he gave a good pasting to).

He twatted Pez around the summer of '99

He says something about "too stiff". Being partially deaf has its benefits.

He twatted Pez around the summer of '99

I knew I hadn't imagined it! It was must be nerve shattering working with Rick Steiner. If he turns up in a bad mood he'll just knock the fuck out of you until he feels better.

Archived