FWA: The Ascension Interview With Dave Bradshaw

FWAUK.com

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got given unlimited length for my channel too, for some reason - even though I only use it to post videos of me playing the ukulele now!

Check them out!

Great stuff. Post more! :thumbsup:

Too awesome for words! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Wow, thanks very much for the kind words, folks! Much appreciated.

As it happens, I have just posted a new video - I try and do one every couple of weeks, if I have time.

It's not perfect by any means, but it's the most difficult piece I've learnt yet (and I've only been playing the uke since about October).

Enjoy!

• Paid Members

As it happens, I have just posted a new video - I try and do one every couple of weeks, if I have time.

It's not perfect by any means, but it's the most difficult piece I've learnt yet (and I've only been playing the uke since about October).

Enjoy!

You've only been playing since October?! Is music something you have a natural ability in, and maybe played other instruments before? Or did you just decide one day you wanted to learn to play the ukulele?

• Paid Members

Enjoy!

You've only been playing since October?! Is music something you have a natural ability in, and maybe played other instruments before? Or did you just decide one day you wanted to learn to play the ukulele?

Ah, sorry if not clear - I've only been playing the uke since October. I've played guitar, largely self-taught, on-and-off since I was a young'un.

I only really bought the ukulele to poke fun at a friend of mine when I found out he played, but I've actually grown to really love it. It's made playing music fun for me again.

Archived