FWA: The Ascension Interview With Dave Bradshaw

FWAUK.com

They already share a footman, and now Her Majesty The Queen is set to share the Christmas Day spotlight with Alex Shane Just over a month after his shocking betrayal of the FWA's Resistance movement, the man now known as "The Ascension" will finally address the wrestling world as he explains his actions in an exclusive video for FWAUK.com.

The interview, which was filmed earlier this week, is said to be one of the most uncomfortable and tense exchanges ever seen in the FWA. It is conducted by play-by-play commentator Dave Bradshaw, who was previously considered to be one of Shane's closest allies. That friendship came to a crashing end at European Uprising, when Shane repeatedly spat at a stunned Bradshaw while leaving the arena at Birmingham's NEC. This interview was the first time the two men had met since that night, and unsurprisingly the atmosphere was therefore stormy from the very start.

According to the few people who have seen the footage in the past few days, what followed was a compelling, unpredictable and deeply sinister piece of verbal combat. It constitutes a glimpse into the real soul of "The Ascension" -- a macabre world of cold-blooded blackmail, twisted philosophy and psychological puppetry. There was even a shock appearance by a major name from the US wrestling scene-- this really does need to be seen to be believed.

This video is the first since the FWA channel was given special privileges by YouTube so that it can post videos of longer than ten minutes duration. Sources close to Alex Shane have claimed that he called in favours with some of his contacts to ensure that this important development was approved, especially since it coincides with the promotion's debut on Japanese television this week. It is also believed that this video is the first in which Shane's newly hired professional TV production team have taken over editing duties, which would explain the unusual style of the production. If these rumours are true, they add weight to Shane's claims that he has friends in very high places.

Nonetheless, the central questions remain unchanged: Why did Shane turn his back on the cause he has championed for so long? How long has he been a part of the plot to derail British wrestling? And what does all of this mean for the future of the Agenda and the Resistance? For answers to all of these questions and more, tune in to the FWA YouTube channel for this special Christmas Day address, for a discussion that will lay the foundations for Season Two of the Frontier Wrestling Alliance...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex gives a first rate performance here. Unfortunately it's an hour-long over-complicated performance of the kind people here have been saying puts them off FWA. Wrestling shouldn't be this difficult to understand :(

Alex gives a first rate performance here. Unfortunately it's an hour-long over-complicated performance of the kind people here have been saying puts them off FWA. Wrestling shouldn't be this difficult to understand :(

This. An explanation of his actions? 50 minutes? Are you kidding? I won't be watching the videos, purely because I don't have 50 minutes to waste on something that could be done in 5 minutes.

I notice the first video has had (currently) 146 viewers, whilst the second has 106. I can only imagine that having sat through 26 minutes of this, they didn't want to sit through more. That, or the viewers will be coming back some other time to see the rest.

That's the problem. If you keep doing this, no-one will want to watch. It's a waste of time. And then your videos, and time spent making them, are pointless.

• Paid Members

cenagif.gif

I might watch what I can be arsed to when I have fuck all to do, but if they don't use the green screen to make it look like they are on a roller coaster I'm going to be gutted.

see I like FWA and their problem is trying too hard.

who is the hottest heel in WWE? The Miz? Wade Barrett? Michael Cole?

would you be interested in watching a 50 min explanation of what they had done the previous show?

As I keep saying, I dont really watch these videos. I go to 90% of FWA shows, the moment I go to a show where I dont understand any or part of a storyline because it has advance through a youtube video then I give up and will stop going. The closest thing to these are TNA's spin Cycle and I dont have any interest in them. If these type of videos really gained the fans interst then im sure WWE would do them.

I hope 2011 is a turning point for FWA, more action less talking as they have so much potential and just need a few small tweaks to be really great.

Fuck off Shane!...you and your chakra!....I'll summise for you, in the first five mins Dave Bradshaw calls Shane 'self absorbed' with such a spot on personal appraisal of the man I found it unnecessary to keep watching....hope that saves some people 26 minutes of their life!

Merry Christmas!

This video is the first since the FWA channel was given special privileges by YouTube so that it can post videos of longer than ten minutes duration.

YT.jpg

It seems like at every step they seem to say something pointlessly stupid.

This. An explanation of his actions? 50 minutes? Are you kidding? I won't be watching the videos, purely because I don't have 50 minutes to waste on something that could be done in 5 minutes.

I notice the first video has had (currently) 146 viewers, whilst the second has 106. I can only imagine that having sat through 26 minutes of this, they didn't want to sit through more. That, or the viewers will be coming back some other time to see the rest.

That's the problem. If you keep doing this, no-one will want to watch. It's a waste of time. And then your videos, and time spent making them, are pointless.

Hour long seems abit excessive, Alex and Greg did an impromptu interview at a Futureshock show recently that went about 10 mins, got all their points across and resulted in mega heat for the main event which was Raynaldo challenging Alex for the Futureshock belt. I can only assume the purpose of this was more to plant seeds for long term storylines in 2011.

Hour long seems abit excessive, Alex and Greg did an impromptu interview at a Futureshock show recently that went about 10 mins, got all their points across and resulted in mega heat for the main event which was Raynaldo challenging Alex for the Futureshock belt. I can only assume the purpose of this was more to plant seeds for long term storylines in 2011.

Just trying to plant seeds...

Archived