FWA: The Ascension Interview With Dave Bradshaw

FWAUK.com

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't they have some kinda youtube gold account available or something where you can have unlimited uploads? Like 4OD and BBC have? Maybe they have that.

As for the video I actually find this interesting...the combination of philosophy, religion and propaganda really has me hooked.

Don't see it being something for many, but I guess they have a long term plan so I'm gonna keep checking in and seeing where this goes. I'm kind of a sucker for a story that has my interest....kind of like Saw...I liked the first one...enjoyed the twist in the second and am now hooked just to see what happens in the story...this has me in a similar hold.

I watched this.....I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I am interested in the dynamics of power, particularly in relation to 'spiritual matters, and so I was quite interested in what "The Ascension" was talking about.....but I'm not overly convinced too many others are going to be. But I think, and this is not an insult, the new FWA is pretty much the embodiment of the Jim Cornette line about all the marks now being in the dressing room.

Going into self-importance mode for a second, the LDN Life Coach gimmick was the fruit of a self-conceived 'Illuminati/Masonry' gimmick several years ago. It was/is therefore amusing, and interesting, to see Alex Shane going from being a 'Life Coach' to an illuminati persona. But playing along for a minute, I have three questions.....

1) Diamond Dallas Page fought against the New World Order. Yet the Self-High Five and the Agenda handsignal are identical! Please explain Mr The Ascension!

2) Isn't the real conspiracy theory about trying to keep the FWA World Title off the person most truly deserving of it? I am, of course, talking about 'The All Time Great' Andrew Simmons.

3) Was Dave Bradshaw that tranny that blew Alex Shane and/or Sanjay Bagga? That's what I'm going to run with anyway.....

Of course, Kenny McBride would never forgive me if I did not give you the opportunity to let Real Jesus into your life!

http://www.askrealjesus.com/askrealjesus/k...usjudgment.html

My beloved, think back to the Second World War and before, when you had the Hitler Jugend, where children of Germany were brought up to see themselves and their country as superior and to worship this black magician, Adolf Hitler, who had no love for them whatsoever, but only desired to abuse them and steal their light, to use it for his own purposes.

You see my beloved, this takes many forms, it has taken many forms throughout the ages—but I can tell you that it is time for this to end. And thus, what I will tell you today is this: the opportunity has come to an end for 10,000 souls on this planet; 10,000 lifestreams who have embodied here for a long time, many of them not even originating in this sphere but originating in higher spheres and having fallen through one or two spheres before they ended up here.

My beloved, when I came here 2,000 years ago into physical embodiment as Jesus, I came, as I said, for the judgment. I came for the judgment of another number of lifestreams who had had their last opportunity in the preceding age. Those lifestreams were judged and taken. Some of them for killing me as the Christ, some of them for other crimes, for other misuses of power. But they were taken back then from the Earth, many of them during my lifetime, some of them when their natural lifespan ended.

Calling the 10,000 Christed beings

For you see, it is a law, my beloved, that those who have abused power cannot be taken from the Earth until someone in embodiment has risen to a level of Christhood, where they can hold the position that these lifestreams held before they fell into duality. This is a law, my beloved, and I can tell you that there are 10,000 people – the 10,000 people I have spoken about through this messenger since I gave the book The Christ is Born in You – there are 10,000 lifestreams who have volunteered to embody in this Age precisely to be part of this work.

Those 10,000 are the ones that I now call to awaken to their calling, to their purpose, to realize that you are here to rise up and claim your Christhood, manifest that Christhood. For I tell you that the lifestreams that are judged today will not be taken out of embodiment all of them today but only as some of the 10,000 Christed ones rise up to the sufficient levels of Christhood, where they can then be taken and the Earth will therefore be free from the burden of the downward pull of these lifestreams and their abuse of power.

My beloved, when the 10,000 begin to awaken, you will indeed see that some of the high and mighty that you have seen around in the world for many years – be it in the world of politics or in the world of finance, in the world of the military or in other areas – you will see that they will disappear. Somehow they will either be taken out of embodiment or be so incapacitated by having to bear the burden of their own karma, that they will no longer be able to abuse power. Or they will be exposed so that the people can finally see them for what they are—hollow shells that have no power, even though they yesterday appeared to be almost invincible.

Do you not see, my beloved, that already a cycle has started of the public seeing through some of these people, seeing how they have abused and misused power for so long that it is time to say “Enough is enough!”

My beloved, I call upon all of you to remember at inner levels who you are. I call upon you to rise up and to acknowledge that it is time to step out of the shadows. It is time to stop hiding your light under a bushel.

It is time, my beloved, to be who you are, to let that light shine from the housetops where it can be seen, and where you become a magnet that opens the heart of others to the point where they will be awakened as well. So that the millions who have the potential to pursue the path of Christhood consciously in this lifetime will indeed be awakened to that calling, to that potential, my beloved.

Let it be so, let it be so this day, for I speak it with the full fire of my Being, THE FULL FIRE OF MY BEING, the Alpha and the Omega of my Being. And so it is manifest!

So all we need is for one person to reach Christhood and we will not have to worry about future reincarnations of the bizarre reslo-cult FWA! This is the Word of the Lord.

I watched this.....I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I am interested in the dynamics of power, particularly in relation to 'spiritual matters, and so I was quite interested in what "The Ascension" was talking about.....but I'm not overly convinced too many others are going to be. But I think, and this is not an insult, the new FWA is pretty much the embodiment of the Jim Cornette line about all the marks now being in the dressing room.

Going into self-importance mode for a second, the LDN Life Coach gimmick was the fruit of a self-conceived 'Illuminati/Masonry' gimmick several years ago. It was/is therefore amusing, and interesting, to see Alex Shane going from being a 'Life Coach' to an illuminati persona. But playing along for a minute, I have three questions.....

1) Diamond Dallas Page fought against the New World Order. Yet the Self-High Five and the Agenda handsignal are identical! Please explain Mr The Ascension!

2) Isn't the real conspiracy theory about trying to keep the FWA World Title off the person most truly deserving of it? I am, of course, talking about 'The All Time Great' Andrew Simmons.

3) Was Dave Bradshaw that tranny that blew Alex Shane and/or Sanjay Bagga? That's what I'm going to run with anyway.....

Of course, Kenny McBride would never forgive me if I did not give you the opportunity to let Real Jesus into life!

http://www.askrealjesus.com/askrealjesus/k...usjudgment.html

Again it must be said, he's not called 'The Show stealer' for nothing, lengthy pointless promos at shows clearly isnt enough so a 50 minute "Interview" must follow.

The problem is Alex has got an imagination that works on so many levels that it takes that long to get across to us simple folk what he's trying to say.

Im not saying he should stop making videos like this as there will no doubt always be someone that is willing to watch it and be entertained by it, just as long as everyone else isnt expected to invest time to watch these videos to be able to follow the stories at the live shows.

I watched it a few times not sure i understood everything but watching shane it looks like hes basing it on pillmans ''loose cannon'' gimmick imo.

You watched a 50 minute interview 'a few times'.

Even if it was hailed as the greatest interview in the world how on Earth do you have THAT MUCH free time that you can watch an in character interview that lasts 50 minutes "a few times".

You have no idea how envious of the amount of free time that you seem to have!

• Paid Members
the youtbe criteria is:

Qualifications

To become a YouTube Partner, you must meet these minimum requirements:

* You create original videos suitable for online streaming.

* You own or have express permission to use and monetise all audio and video content that you upload

Archived