2011 Dead Pool

Vipes

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mrs is currently stuck between Tatanka, Scott Steiner and Randy Savage. She's had Savage in The Dead Pool since 2005. If she keeps going one of these years he's gotta come through for her but after 5 years is it time for a change? While she's debating I'll have a think....

Some good one's already gone, really hope Lister and HatGuy are wrong, there's GOT to be an indie show with Powers of Pain vs Demolition on it next year!!!! If I could pay Warlord and Shawn Michaels to come back to WWE and recreate those immense backdrops I honestly would. Heck throw Jannetty in their too and he can attempt a second rope cross body on Warlord for old times sake....Who knows, might not get caught today.....

I think going for guys who are already dieing is a bit cheating so I don't think it's fair choosing Billy Graham......

Hmmm...

Don't think I can choose tbh.

The Mrs however has since decided to bet on Savage.

Couldn't be arsed to check through all the other pages, so I picked the one I think genuinely will be dead by the end of 2011. But in spirit of competition I will say...... Mai Young.

...and again....if you COULD be bothered checking through the pages you will see that Mae has also been picked....I believe Page 1!

...and again....if you COULD be bothered checking through the pages you will see that Mae has also been picked....I believe Page 1!

Still can't be arsed, but will try my luck again for the fun of it.... Balls Mahoney!

I'll let you have Mahoney! ;) To be honest he was my 3rd pick after Mo and Axl Rotten!

Archived