2011 Dead Pool

Vipes

• Paid Members

Yes, with the new year only a week or so away it's time once again to get those names in for the 2011 Dead Pool.

For those of you who have never played before the premise is simple enough, just post who you think will be the first person in the wrestling world to die in 2011.

All you need to do is make sure that whoever you have chosen has not been posted.

This year I am once again going for Greg "The Hammer" Valentine.

Bloke looks like he is in a constant state of near death.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Bastian Booger jumped off this mortal coil this year and bagged me the honours of 2010 UKFF Dead Pool Champion I am looking to retain my title with a measured choice........Men On A Mission's Mo!!! ......I'm sticking with the fatties as they are always a coronary waiting to happen and provide my best shot for retention although I so nearly went for Axl Rotten!

I'll have a punt on Vince McMahon.

It's got to happen soon, he's a walking advert for Wrestler's Heart Failure and he must be the most stressed man in the wrestling world.

I call Vince McMahon, in the Gorilla Position, with the Heart Attack. Possibly after someone uses the word "wrestler" on commentary.

I predicted Sanjay Bagga in 2010, and unfortuntately it didn't happen. However at one point in 2010 I was only six hours away from death, so taking that into account, and adding the fact that my soon to be ex-wife's divorce payment is to be announced in 2011, I think chucking a couple of quid on yours truly taking a trip to the pearly gates via heart attack, is a good bet!!

My 2011 prediction: Alan Ravenhill

Archived