TNA Impact from January 2011 Speculation

gringo69

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Simon Rothstein still running TNA's UK office? I would of thought he would have some contacts within News Corporation to get some information as to what's going on.

Yep and his twitter feed gives no more info that this - just says the same and then contact info for sky so we can all hassle them.

nothing new

Just read that SKY (presumably SKY 1) will continue to broadcast the more popular BRAVO shows; TNA Wrestling, Dog The Bounty Hunter etc. Whether this will be a smooth transition or not, I dunno, but at least it sounds promising. I guess EXTREME (419) will retain the PPVs.

Just read that SKY (presumably SKY 1) will continue to broadcast the more popular BRAVO shows; TNA Wrestling, Dog The Bounty Hunter etc. Whether this will be a smooth transition or not, I dunno, but at least it sounds promising. I guess EXTREME (419) will retain the PPVs.

This has been the case for ages, we are just waiting to find out which Sky channel they are going to show it on.

Taken from the TNA Facebook page:

'From TNA President Dixie Carter: "UK fans, here is how you don't miss an episode of iMPACT! while we wait for our new timeslot from Sky. Log on to TNAondemand.com, click the launch button, then click on the iMPACT UK button on the bottom left of the page. This free service is only available for the UK."

UK FANS: VISIT TNAONDEMAND.COM NOW

www.tnaondemand.com'

credit whyere credit is due, they are going out of their way to make impact accessible, the cynical view could be so the tour does well but either way it means people can acess it without having to download etc

Sky 1 would an ideal choice, especially if they presented it in HD.

• Paid Members

Sky 1 would an ideal choice, especially if they presented it in HD.

WWEs contract with Sky probably stops any broadcast of other wrestling shows on Sky branded channels that show WWE.

On Saturday 1st January 2011, @skyhd said:

Following the close of the Bravo family of channels on 1 Jan 2011, a range of the most popular programmes

Hi does any one no what channel sky will put TNA on i would like it to be a freeview channel sky3 or Challenge when it come to freeview on 1/2/11 so TNA will get new and more viewers there could put it on channelone till there find a slot for it hope there get it storted soon

Hi does any one no what channel sky will put TNA on i would like it to be a freeview channel sky3 or Challenge when it come to freeview on 1/2/11 so TNA will get new and more viewers there could put it on channelone till there find a slot for it hope there get it storted soon

gutted your title is misleading

• Paid Members

It's not going to be on any other channel, it's been banned. They won't be allowed back on tv after breaking the Ofcom guidelines by showing Hamada's face uncensored during a daytime repeat. That's why Bravo's gone too, imagine if children were watching?.

Archived