TNA Impact from January 2011 Speculation

gringo69

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was confirmed that Sky were keeping it? I think the best place for it to go is either FX or Living.

It'll be redistributed between Sky's living platforms as far as I know. Sky don't own FX.

I though BSKYB owned a half of it, and FOX owned the other half. They air adverts for Sky shows on FX, and vice versa which only happens when it is a proper SKY channel.

Adverts for Sky programmes occasionally air on ITV, but that doesn't mean ITV has any ownership interest in Sky.

Why the fuck would they put it on Living?.

Because they (apparently) can't put it on any of the Sky Sports channels, and Sky One doesn't seem likely, so Living is Sky's next highest profile channel.

Living just picked up an Alex Reid documentary series, with Reid previously being featured on Bravo, so you never know.

I thought it was confirmed that Sky were keeping it? I think the best place for it to go is either FX or Living.

It'll be redistributed between Sky's living platforms as far as I know. Sky don't own FX.

I though BSKYB owned a half of it, and FOX owned the other half. They air adverts for Sky shows on FX, and vice versa which only happens when it is a proper SKY channel.

Adverts for Sky programmes occasionally air on ITV, but that doesn't mean ITV has any ownership interest in Sky.

Yeah, I guess I was wrong then.

Someone on Digital Spy has just posted that TNA Impact starts on LIVING on Thursday January 6th @9pm.

Not verified yet, don't know the source, and the listings have the movie 'Home Alone' on that channel at that time, currently.

Will it be on the US airdate, or a week delay?

Someone on Digital Spy has just posted that TNA Impact starts on LIVING on Thursday January 6th @9pm.

Not verified yet, don't know the source, and the listings have the movie 'Home Alone' on that channel at that time, currently.

Will it be on the US airdate, or a week delay?

Don't know; they haven't elaborated on their post yet.

The December 23rd Impact airs on December 26th on Bravo.

The December 30th Impact isn't scheduled to air in the U.K. on the weekend of Jan 1 -2 (as there is no Bravo by that point).

If this LIVING rumour is true, then I guess Impact will be airing on a week delay, with the Dec 30th show airing on Jan 6th.

That's IF this rumour is true.

This is awesome news. Cheers!!

So to clarify, Home Alone should be on at 9pm yes?

would that mean we would get a week delayed?

I bought a TV mag for next week and it shows Bill and Teds Bogus Journey on Living at that time. Looks like we're not getting Impact for a while. This is crap and Xplosion doesn't show Impact match highlights anymore.

Archived