UFC 125: Resolution * Discussion Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

...as for Gomi, fights with Fisher/Pearson i like the sounds of. The UFC needs to give Gomi opponents that are gonna stand and trade with him, i think it's apparent that Gomi is nowhere near a top fighter anymore, but standing wise he can probably still hang with anyone, they might as well make the most of him.

I'd love to see a Gomi/Nate Diaz fight too.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...as for Gomi, fights with Fisher/Pearson i like the sounds of. The UFC needs to give Gomi opponents that are gonna stand and trade with him, i think it's apparent that Gomi is nowhere near a top fighter anymore, but standing wise he can probably still hang with anyone, they might as well make the most of him.

thats a bit richt, he had no fucking clue what to do with Clay. Gomi is just another in a long line of not physically strong enough fro the wrestling. Neither guy was tired when Glay subbed him.. he could have done it in the first round.

But wasnt you the guy who gave Duffee a fighting chance? :p

thats a bit richt, he had no fucking clue what to do with Clay. Gomi is just another in a long line of not physically strong enough fro the wrestling. Neither guy was tired when Glay subbed him.. he could have done it in the first round.

But wasnt you the guy who gave Duffee a fighting chance? :p

You could physically see Gomi was getting tired in the second round. Would you have any fucking clue on how to deal with Guida when he's jumping about like he's having a fit for 5 minutes?

Duffee did have a chance, super heavy hands can easily cause an upset. Just look at the Leben fight :)

Archived