Worst Factions Of All Time.

CleetusVanDamme

DOA were shit weren't they?

That was gonna be my shout.

Yes, yes they were. The other factions had a likeable quality in one form or another. DOA just plain sucked nuts.

I guess DOA were more popular in America due to their culture being about thirty years behind us and guys on motorbikes wearing leather is still looked upon as cool.

EDIT - Although, I must remark that its ok for 12 year olds to think they are cool, and not in a gay way. ;)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
And for some reason i always remember the image of one of their members, some roid monkey by the name of Tatum or something, hitting the most embarrassing dropkicks ever.

Saturday Night Stalwart Chase Tatum! He's dead now. He was a Saturday Night superstar. Just like Chip Minton or Mike Tolbert.

DOA were shit weren't they?

I used to think they were really really really fucking cool when I was 12, but the years haven't been kind, no. And it involves The Harris Brothers, so it's shit by default anyway.

• Moderators

Reading back through old PWIs and stuff, it looks like he was always expected to. I think Brian Lee must have had at least six thousand WWF dark matches, as well as his Fake Undertaker run. He was bezzies with Taker as well.

Truth Commission were also rubbish.

I can't believe Kaientai and The Brood were included here. The Brood never maybe reached the potential it was granted by their frankly excellent entrance music (one of, if not the best entrance theme WWE has ever made) and Kaientai were better when it was just TAKA and Funaki, but they were both fun stables.

I never understood the point of that faction. What if they did find Stan Hansen? He wasn't going to be their mate was he? Shame, as I think Dutch Mantel should have done more in a national promotion.

Yeah, that's all I remember these guys for; their quest to find Stan Hansen so he can lead their merry band, and an article in the WCW magazine talking about new talent. The Hansen thing seems bizarre in hindsight, as he was a true worldwide star, and The Desperadoes were portrayed as nothing more than jobbers who were on a par with the likes of Mike Graham, El Cubano and Tim Horner.

Team Canada

Team Canada

Which one? WCW or TNA?

there was TWO!!! im on bout the Tna I fucking hate Canucks

Hasnt there been a team canada in EVERY US promotion ever? Im sure WWE had something very similar, although i may be thinking of the Un-Americans, which was team canada....plus william regal if i remeber rightly.

WCW's one was good. They had "Turncoat" Jim Duggan, Prime time Elix Skipper, "The canadian killer" Mike Awesome led by Lance Storm. I actually enjoyed watching them. Back in 97 they had the Hart foundation which was basically a team Canada. They used to go around waving the Canadian flag. Bret even had a flag match against The Patriot. The Un-Americans were ok, they had Lance Storm, Christian, Test and Regal and were actually good together and probably been a very dominating group is if it was done differently. Loved the Nation of Domination. Before The Rock but especially when the Rock joined

• Paid Members
I liked Kaientai and The Brood :/

I can't believe Kaientai and The Brood were included here. The Brood never maybe reached the potential it was granted by their frankly excellent entrance music (one of, if not the best entrance theme WWE has ever made) and Kaientai were better when it was just TAKA and Funaki, but they were both fun stables.

Guys, it's fucking Dillkid - don't pay him any mind. Amongst the few factions he thinks are any good, he didn't include Evolution, Team Canada or Team Angle.

• Paid Members
Actualy I think the only factions that have ever been good are the nWo, DX, The Four Hoursemen, The Corporation and perhaps the Main Event Mafia.

Evolution were awesome weren't they?

the beautiful people (madison rayne, velvet sky and lacey von erich edition

That's gay dude, They were awesome, certainly my favourite girl team/faction ever.

Apart from spawning The Rock I think Nation of Domination were pretty wack, I also found the World Elite in TNA not too far back pretty dull but I guess they were better as a faction than all separate.

I like factions and teams though, definitely not enough of them nowadays.

Actualy I think the only factions that have ever been good are the nWo, DX, The Four Hoursemen, The Corporation and perhaps the Main Event Mafia.

Evolution bored the piss outta me but that could be the fifteen minute promos HHH done every single week on RAW to blame.

Orton was always hot as the Legend Killer but the other three? Fucking hell no.

Batista became alright when he left. Trips can work but this heel routine got beyond stale.

No comment on the fourth member but his best stuff maybe was as Trips cheerleader.

I'd say Hart Foundation is a glaring ommission from the original list there.

• Paid Members

Evolution bored the piss outta me but that could be the fifteen minute promos HHH done every single week on RAW to blame.

Orton was always hot as the Legend Killer but the other three? Fucking hell no.

Batista became alright when he left. Trips can work but this heel routine got beyond stale.

No comment on the fourth member but his best stuff maybe was as Trips cheerleader.

I'd say Hart Foundation is a glaring ommission from the original list there.

I personally think Evolution started off a bit crap (not the worst ever, though), and became fried gold later.

Archived