2010 Scottish Wrestling Top 20

AJS269

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested. I like British Wrestling, so therefore I like Scottish Wrestling. Drew McDonald is the best Scottish wrestler who currently wrestles in the UK. I was unaware (if true, which I doubt) that he hasn't wrestled in Scotland in the last 12 months.

So, are English people not allowed to even comment in this thread AJ?

I'm interested. I like British Wrestling, so therefore I like Scottish Wrestling. Drew McDonald is the best Scottish wrestler who currently wrestles in the UK. I was unaware (if true, which I doubt) that he hasn't wrestled in Scotland in the last 12 months.

So, are English people not allowed to even comment in this thread AJ?

Not if they haven't anything worthwhile to say, not really. Out of interest have you seen any Scottish Shows this year?

Any time I have seen Drew McDonald, I have found him quite dull. And there are many better wrestlers I have seen in Scotland.

Did Drew McDonald wrestle on the shows that Danny Collins did up here? Drew can get a better reaction with one look than a lot of wrestlers, shame he doesn't wrestle up here more often. I struggled to come up with 20, I had 16 that I enjoy watching wrestle then added the last 4 as the best of the rest. There is still some of the best wrestlers in the UK based in Scotland however in my opinion anyway.

Can i give a little mention to Nikki Storm who has been great in WAW and made a blinding debut in pro Wrestling EVE, A real talent imo and look forward to seeing more of her work in 2011. Scotland has a wealth of talent at the moment and they are always a pleasure to work with when i go up there.

Archived