2010 Scottish Wrestling Top 20

AJS269

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't matter if the person voting is a fan, trainee or a worker. The vote is still based on their personal opinion of who they think are the best workers up here... If one of them is a worker and they happen to think they themselves are the best then sadly they have the right to vote.

Every voting system in the world is flawed in some way or another pretty much. Let's just have fun :-)

AJ will you be doing write-ups to accompany the list?

I will be doing one, though since only a few people have been doing feedback most of it will probably be my opinion. Also I haven't been to any shows apart from ICW and SWA myself so I won't be able to comment much on the other companies, any feedback on the shows from other companies would be most helpful.

I'd say if certain guys can't get into the 10s and 15s enough then they don't deserve to be in there. ;)

My list is harsh on guys like Scott Renwick, Eric Canyon, Dickie Divers and more who I'd probably have included if I'd seen more of them as I KNOW they're good enough. But ultimately it's the 2010 list.

• Paid Members
New list's been sent.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

1.Kongo Kev

2.Kid Krazy

3.Kong Fue

4.Magic Mackie

5.Brad Fusion

6.El Technico

7.Adam Shame

8.Freddy Da Funk

9.Matzuo Kazuma

10.Ian Morriss.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

REALLY?!?

REALLY?!?!?!?!

Oh and this has nothing to do with your number one choice...

Its really close still. If you haven't voted yet, fan, wrestler trainee or promoter, please do so.

This is what i am still trying to get and yet still i am not getting my point across. This is a United Kingdom FAN Forum. This is a forum for wrestling fans and their opinions on professional wrestling. This Scottish Wrestling top 20 should only be reserved for the opinion on people who are PAYING CUSTOMERS ONLY to Scottish events on a regular basis. This vote should not be open to people who are trainees/workers/staff/people associated with a company but ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE REULAR PAYING FANS TO EVENTS EXCLUSIVELY.

I hate the scene in Scotland for the fact that there are people that are that paranoid about their position in Scottish wrestling and in the bigger picture the UK scene that they abuse trainees lower than them buddy up to fans making them think they are friends with marks and people at training schools that get told to vote for people because if they do they won't get on shows or get rough treatment at training. Or if the wrestler is not good enough then the people invoulved in the company will be forced into voting them to make the company they are associated with look good.

This Scottish Wrestling top 20 should only be reserved for the opinion on people who are PAYING CUSTOMERS ONLY to Scottish events on a regular basis. This vote should not be open to people who are trainees/workers/staff/people associated with a company but ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE REULAR PAYING FANS TO EVENTS EXCLUSIVELY.

Right, now I'm not slagging this. I AGREE with it. But is there any way to enforce such a poll? I'd say so, but haven't seen it done...

As for buddying up to fans, people can do that all they like with me and I have and will give them stick regardless. Even recently I've done so. I don't think the buddying up works much.

This is what i am still trying to get and yet still i am not getting my point across. This is a United Kingdom FAN Forum. This is a forum for wrestling fans and their opinions on professional wrestling. This Scottish Wrestling top 20 should only be reserved for the opinion on people who are PAYING CUSTOMERS ONLY to Scottish events on a regular basis. This vote should not be open to people who are trainees/workers/staff/people associated with a company but ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE REULAR PAYING FANS TO EVENTS EXCLUSIVELY.

I hate the scene in Scotland for the fact that there are people that are that paranoid about their position in Scottish wrestling and in the bigger picture the UK scene that they abuse trainees lower than them buddy up to fans making them think they are friends with marks and people at training schools that get told to vote for people because if they do they won't get on shows or get rough treatment at training. Or if the wrestler is not good enough then the people invoulved in the company will be forced into voting them to make the company they are associated with look good.

So trainees/workers/staff/people associated with a company can't be fans of wrestling?

And since all the major Scottish Companies use mostly the same talent pool, aren't all the promotions well represented as only a handful of wrestlers are exclusive to one company (and so far only one person of this handful has actually received any votes)

Also if you hate the Scottish Scene so much, why are you a part of it?

I'm sorry but this strikes me as a rant to try and stir up trouble more than anything else.

I would like to think that the votes cast are completely the unbiast opinions of the voter, but this isn't always the case. For reasons of simplicity I have to assume that the voter is being honest. Also I would like to point out that this is only meant to be a bit of fun, so if some egotistical twerp wants his trainees to fudge the numbers (which I can assure you so far, I haven't noticed in anyones votes) then let them do it.

Also, despite hating sounding like a broken record. If you haven't already voted yet please do so.

(Particularly if you are going to rant about hypothetical situations which haven't so far occurred.)

Archived