2010 Scottish Wrestling Top 20

AJS269

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the name of the guy who skipped a show because he was getting a hamster, he gets my vote. Oh, and the guy that goes to WWE events and jumps in the ring, and rival Scottish shows and turns the fire alarms on, legend.

Kongo Kev skipped training because he brought a rabbit not a hamster.

• Paid Members
What's the name of the guy who skipped a show because he was getting a hamster, he gets my vote. Oh, and the guy that goes to WWE events and jumps in the ring, and rival Scottish shows and turns the fire alarms on, legend.

Kongo Kev surely won't make this list.......

Kongo Kev surely won't make this list.......

Would he get a few ghost accounts to do so. As much as I think you doing this is great for forum discussion I feel this will not work due to there being not enough genuine real fans who go to shows that post on here for it to be a truly accurate fan vote of the top 20 wrestlers in Scotland. :(

Alan i think you missed my point there.

The point i was trying to make is that on this forum the ammount of real genuine fans who sit in the crowd and pay a ticket are very small here. So out of the several thousand people who watch a live Scottish wrestling show that only a small handful of people voting will not give a true accurate fan opinion of who the top 20 wrestlers in Scotland working in Scotland are.

To make it even more simplified this will be a case of votes with workers/trainees/people associated with a promotion voting under the various ghost accounts to make the list. Sorry Alan if i am being too cynical here. Just been fed up of ghost accounts on here over the years to do with Scottish wrestling.

To Xear what kind of rabbit was it?! :p

I would think so, as there are several guys in Scotland that didn't get onto the UKFF 50 that deserve some recognition. Besides , we had a Scottish version of the orginal Shitarse 50, why not the UKFF50?

I travel and see a lot of shows however i have maybe seen 8 - 10 guys from Scotland , it would give me an idea who to look out for !

Archived