SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Haskins vs Travis will be a great match!

The fact the match is a Speed Kings Preview, does that me we should expect Haskins added to that show too? :omg:

I guess I'd have to say the statement is intended to keep you guessing , there is also going to be a Speed King qualifier on 4everevolution ;)

The fact the match is a Speed Kings Preview, does that me we should expect Haskins added to that show too? :omg:

I guess I'd have to say the statement is intended to keep you guessing , there is also going to be a Speed King qualifier on 4everevolution ;)

Either Travis or Haskins would be great, Speed Kings looking like a huge show already!

• Paid Members

Either Travis or Haskins would be great, Speed Kings looking like a huge show already!

I took the belt to House of pain today and everyone loved it , there was a lot of buzz about the show.

• 2 weeks later...

match 5 announced on their twitter/facebook:

Ego dragon vs Bengal tiger

Match 6 announced on their twitter/facebook:

"@SouthsideWE: The match announced last night for BotE2 was a fatal 4-way. Martin Kirby Vs RJ Singh Vs UK Kid Vs Leon Shah"

Not heard of the new guys before. Will be interesting to see them.

This was taken from the facebook page, it was posted yesterday

NBW - Southside professional wrestling

So could you believe that we would save the best for last , could you believe that we have a current TNA champion signed , can you believe that the TNA champion isn't Magnus. Can you believe that we have added him to an already stacked show which we have already anounced 6 matches for ....... well believe , and spread the word because flying in from America is ................. tba very very very soon !!!!!

I can't wait to see who it could be

Archived