SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to give you guys an update, we are not just pleased that we have signed 3 international talents but we want to book the very best in British talent. We have now booked 15 of the ukff top 50 for this weekend, many for both shows !

Any of them Scottish?

• Paid Members
Just to give you guys an update, we are not just pleased that we have signed 3 international talents but we want to book the very best in British talent. We have now booked 15 of the ukff top 50 for this weekend, many for both shows !

Any of them Scottish?

Yes my friend and more than 1, who would you like to see and who against ?

• Paid Members

Any of them Scottish?

Yes my friend and more than 1, who would you like to see and who against ?

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are pleased to announce that Lionheart will be wrestling at both A DOGG DAY AFTERNOON and NOTORIOUS , In many people's opinion Scotland's no1, we are chuffed to bits to have him on board !

We would also like to wish the best of luck to Lionheart tomorrow night against Jeff Jarrett at TNA , Anyone who knows him will confirm he is a gentleman, a fantastic wrestler and fully deserves this chance - lets hope it leads to bigger things for him !

sorry if this has already been asked, but if i was to attend this event, the only reason i would be is if there was some sort of meet & greet with X PAC & Billy Gunn...?

I already asked them that and they said 100% yes! See you there if your going pal :)

Archived