NGW Regeneration, 05.02.11; NEW STAGE AREA; Best in the country?

Dunny

At Eternal Glory II, NGW's resident Mexicans went one on one. Diablo had just come off the back of a losing streak lasting a year which he ended with his victory against Mikey Fitzgerald, the month before. Despite a proclamation of the beginning of a winning streak, El Ligero managed to beat Dablo...four times in one segment. Not including his victory in the first ever Mexican tequila drinking contest. He's what happened in November as detailed in the original round up:

El Ligero bt Dara Diablo ...four times. The Mexican civil war turned into an embarrassing night for the Diablo. Diablo was proclaiming on the mic that now he had broken his unlucky loss streak, he was now in the middle of a win streak when Ligero crept up behind as the bell rang and rolled him up for the 3 count. Diablo wasn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At Eternal Glory II, NGW's resident Mexicans went one on one. Diablo had just come off the back of a losing streak lasting a year which he ended with his victory against Mikey Fitzgerald, the month before. Despite a proclamation of the beginning of a winning streak, El Ligero managed to beat Dablo...four times in one segment. Not including his victory in the first ever Mexican tequila drinking contest. He's what happened in November as detailed in the original round up:

El Ligero bt Dara Diablo ...four times. The Mexican civil war turned into an embarrassing night for the Diablo. Diablo was proclaiming on the mic that now he had broken his unlucky loss streak, he was now in the middle of a win streak when Ligero crept up behind as the bell rang and rolled him up for the 3 count. Diablo wasn

I am looking forward to my first NGW show, the line up looks very impressive

Are travelling far? Will you be on your own? Sorry for being nosey! I am the crazy old dude with the bald head, sat at ringside. You cant miss me! Anyhow, glad to hear you are making the effort for what promises to be yet another top show. Bring your Satnav, as the venue is a pig to find.

I think it's impossible to miss you britishwrestlinglegends, specially when you have your banana's on a pole...

Worryingly the above post is not an innuendo, it is an actual fact! :laugh:

The real reason NGW invested in guard rails, to keep people like you away from monkeyish like 'talent' Kev Ca$h

47249_465633775814_107786050814_6526514_7989067_n.jpg

Thats no me its er................. My twin brother? Yes, yes thats right............seperated at birth we were...................He is the black sheep of our family, total idiot, not a responsible parent like myself :(

Show tomorrow!

A last minute announcemenet is the first match of the tournament to name the first ever NGW Tag Team Champions.

Making their NGW tag team debut and looking to make a swift impact,

- The Mile High Club, Shane Spyral & Max Angelus take on Team Venum, Jack Gallagher & Scott Adams. Both teams will be desperate to progress to the next round in the quest to be named Tag Team Champions.

Show tomorrow!

A last minute announcemenet is the first match of the tournament to name the first ever NGW Tag Team Champions.

- The Mile High Club, Shane Spyral & Max Angelus take on Team Venum, Jack Gallagher & Scott Adams. Both teams will be desperate to progress to the next round in the quest to be named Tag Team Champions.

How many teams are involved & over how many shows?

Show tomorrow!

Jack Gallagher to break Spyral's arm!

Not seen loads of Angleus, but the stuff I have seen I've always been impressed. Should be a good match.

Show tomorrow!

How many teams are involved & over how many shows?

It's a standard eight team tournament featuring some regular NGW tag teams and roster members mixed in with some new faces, running for the duration of 2011.

Archived