Shane Helms Shoots on HBK

danchilton

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I want to know is, how come Orlando Jordan is still in TNA and Val Venis isn't? I was quite enjoying him a year ago. Good wrestler.

Have they done anything with Jordan recently? I absolutely hated what little I saw of that character they had him doing originally. I thought his wrestling was absolutely foul too. A complete waste of money and airtime in my humble.

What I want to know is, how come Orlando Jordan is still in TNA and Val Venis isn't? I was quite enjoying him a year ago. Good wrestler.

Have they done anything with Jordan recently? I absolutely hated what little I saw of that character they had him doing originally. I thought his wrestling was absolutely foul too. A complete waste of money and airtime in my humble.

Isn't he in a Booker T-and-Goldust type team with Eric Young? Well, more a Goldust-and-Goldust type team.

Isn't he in a Booker T-and-Goldust type team with Eric Young? Well, more a Goldust-and-Goldust type team.

He is indeed. Though it's a much shitter, not at all funny version of the Booker/Goldy team.

There are a few people in TNA more than capable of actually being funny, they shouldn't led Young and Jordan attempt and fail every week. It's shit.

Check this out:

http://bambuser.com/channel/ValVenisENT/broadcast/1323044

Val venting just a bit.

Paying dues is a load of bollocks. If you can make money it doesn't matter if you've been in the business 5 minutes or 5 years.

Morley remains the man though. However, he was a tad harsh here on the old Hardyz. Afterall, I'm sure their love and passion for the business is just as strong or stronger than Val's.

No criticism but don't mistake "love and passion" for being a huge mark. And I don't mean mark as in fan, as we all are, I mean mark as in a gullible self-serving idiot who will whore your values out for pretend titles and minicosm fame. Which Matt is. If Jeff loved wrestling as much as some think, he would have learned to work and not been a broken wreck of a man in his mid twenties. And I do believe in paying dues because that goes for anything in life. Whether it's at a workplace or in a supermarket queue.

Didn't he leave TNA to undertake more of a full-time schedule with AAA in Mexico? Last I heard he was back in the WWE in an agent/trainer role, but I could be wrong there.

Didn't he leave TNA to undertake more of a full-time schedule with AAA in Mexico? Last I heard he was back in the WWE in an agent/trainer role, but I could be wrong there.

You're not wrong. He is indeed back working for them as a producer.

I actually half expect him to show up at The Rumble for a one night only appearance doing the old gig.

You're not wrong. He is indeed back working for them as a producer.

Is he? Making a video of himself driving and shouting about how shit the Hardys and Michael Hayes are can't be a good move then.

• Paid Members
Check this out:

Paying dues is a load of bollocks. If you can make money it doesn't matter if you've been in the business 5 minutes or 5 years.

Depends what you mean by "paying dues", though. If you mean putting up with the crap that a lot of wrestlers put rookies through, just because they themselves went through it, then yeah.

But every job in the world has an element of paying dues - it's how you prove you're good enough and have enough character and patience to stay the course. If you're a wrestler, and can prove you can make money for your promotion, make other talent look good enough to make money for the promotion, show yourself to be reliable and hard-working, and do it all without being a nightmare to work with, you've paid your dues.

Archived