Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

But yet he's denied he was breadcrumbing now... just like he claims he made up some bull about saying his role name wrong so people didn't believe he was the role (which is bull because if he was "quoting the wiki", he would have done just that, not made something up).

It all stinks of trying to come up with a quick fake claim that doesn't really make much sense.

As for threatening people not to lynch me... not at all, if I wind up lynched at some point (and, if we had got down to, say, 6 players left, and only 1 scum (based on numbers) I was going to say that we lynch me and have whoever is most suspect be the hammer, we lose two players with the lynch (ideally me and scum), if it turns out they're town, scum NK one player, and we're left with 3 players, one of whom is scum.

As there was suddenly 3 kills last night, I can't trust that we will be able to state a set time that it's out and out safe to lynch me AND potentially hit scum outside of tomorrow (and then, only if we have 1 death tonight), which is why I suggest lynching Ron. Tomorrow we lynch me and get the next most likely scum to hammer. This removes someone people think is suspect (me) but also removes the next most suspicious (and I still say brownie or Corey because I'm positive they're scum, however I'd be happy seeing swift bite the bullet too).

So, far from threatening people not to lynch me... I actively suggest I'm tomorrow's lynch (Although people may feel different if (as I believe he will) Ron flips SK, as I become a strong town player who has hit two anti-town players).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
As for threatening people not to lynch me... not at all, if I wind up lynched at some point (and, if we had got down to, say, 6 players left, and only 1 scum (based on numbers) I was going to say that we lynch me and have whoever is most suspect be the hammer, we lose two players with the lynch (ideally me and scum), if it turns out they're town, scum NK one player, and we're left with 3 players, one of whom is scum.

As there was suddenly 3 kills last night, I can't trust that we will be able to state a set time that it's out and out safe to lynch me AND potentially hit scum outside of tomorrow (and then, only if we have 1 death tonight), which is why I suggest lynching Ron. Tomorrow we lynch me and get the next most likely scum to hammer. This removes someone people think is suspect (me) but also removes the next most suspicious (and I still say brownie or Corey because I'm positive they're scum, however I'd be happy seeing swift bite the bullet too).

But this is what I'm saying: it's not a good test. A townie has just as good a reason not to hammer you as a scummer has. Assume you're wrong about Ron, and he's actually Town - your argument means he's damned if he is, damned if he isn't. We need a better means of figuring this out, because the strategy you suggest is reckless - something we can't risk after our losses last night.

But this is what I'm saying: it's not a good test. A townie has just as good a reason not to hammer you as a scummer has. Assume you're wrong about Ron, and he's actually Town - your argument means he's damned if he is, damned if he isn't. We need a better means of figuring this out, because the strategy you suggest is reckless - something we can't risk after our losses last night.

Easiest way of sorting this out if Mike is so adament about Ron is that we lynch Mike now and let Ron be the hammer. How's that sound for your plan Mike? It just seems like Castle is adament of everyone playing the way he wants, rather then contribute he wants to lead and I'm not sure thats a good route for us to take if we follow him always.

• Paid Members

Easiest way of sorting this out if Mike is so adament about Ron is that we lynch Mike now and let Ron be the hammer. How's that sound for your plan Mike? It just seems like Castle is adament of everyone playing the way he wants, rather then contribute he wants to lead and I'm not sure thats a good route for us to take if we follow him always.

Works for me, I just wanted to confirm brownie and Corey as scum as I'm even more confident that they're scum than Ron is the SK (and I'm pretty damned certain of that). But I'll role with lynching me now and Ron being the hammer.

And Carbomb, my reason as to why scum should be the hammer, is that people currently believe me to be scummy. If I'm scum, I'd be lying right? Thus town would have no issue being the hammer. Scum on the other hand would know, 100%, that I'm telling the truth, and would try and weasel out of dropping the hammer to stay alive.

Works for me, I just wanted to confirm brownie and Corey as scum as I'm even more confident that they're scum than Ron is the SK (and I'm pretty damned certain of that). But I'll role with lynching me now and Ron being the hammer.

And Carbomb, my reason as to why scum should be the hammer, is that people currently believe me to be scummy. If I'm scum, I'd be lying right? Thus town would have no issue being the hammer. Scum on the other hand would know, 100%, that I'm telling the truth, and would try and weasel out of dropping the hammer to stay alive.

Fair enough then, Ron d'you have a problem with being the hammer at all?

This is a plan I'm happy to get behind, as it sorts out the two players I'm most suspicious of.

Unvote

Vote Mike Castle

I don't like this idea as it puts Ron in an impossible situation

If he is PGO, then there is no need for him to die, and of course he should refuse to hammer you.

If he is SK, then he will not want to die, and would refuse to hammer you.

Agreeing to hammer will kill him, refusing to hammer will get him lynched.

This also hurts the town as we'll lose another 3 non-scum (Ron, Mike and whoever is NK'd, again assuming it's only 1 this time!) as opposed to two (Ron and whoever is NK'd) and stops us from using Mike's bomb hammer (if true) to try and force out another scum next phase.

• Paid Members

I don't think Mike's scum, so I'm not keen on this plan. I AM a PGO, and Mike all this 'made up' nonsense you're accusing me of is gonna screw you over either way. This is a bad strategy - if I die Mike will be lynched, and possibly vice versa. This hands the game to the scum as that's potentially four town dead. Mike, I'm not sure what I think about your claim, but I'm pretty sure you're town. All I can say is either way we need to look in other directions, this phase has all been about me, and even if I was a SK (I'm not) there are likely to be at least 3 scum left, getting away with doing what they need to do to benefit their survival.

• Paid Members

Hmmm... I've just had a thought.

Ron claims he's a PGO... as the SK he cannot win by not killing, so he has to keep killing people, today we lynch someone believed to be scum. Nobody targets Ron (for obvious reasons I'd hope), if only one person dies, we can believe Ron's claim, same the next night (Because if he's a SK and doesn't kill two nights, it's being damned risky). Then after the game we slap Snake for including a bomb AND a PGO in the same game (and making the PGO unlimited use).

It also confirms whether it's one scum team, or if there's a SK.

I still don't trust Ron, and I still think he's the SK. But we will find out for sure if he's a SK by how many deaths we have tonight and tomorrow night.

That doesn't change that I would be more than happy to lynch Ron tonight. But if we decide to test him and see whether he's the SK or not, we can always return to him the next night, as it is, if he is town we would (as he says) look to be losing 3 town today and tonight by lynching me with him hammering. If we lynch brownie or Corey today we hit scum, and lose one town tonight (possibly 2 if Ron's the SK), at absolute worst we still lose 3 town (if we mislynch), but can confirm that Ron is the SK if we do lose 3.

That made sense in my head, I'm not sure it does written... so anyone have any thoughts?

• Paid Members

But, if you're town, you will see why I took issue with the PGO claim, as having them both in a single game is going to fuck over pretty much all roles if they land on vocal players (like they have), and yours (if it IS PGO and IS multi-use) fucks over town even more because anyone targetting you gets screwed over. You really should have checked that with Snake immediately and if you find out it's multi-use, claimed right then and there to prevent town getting hit multiple times.

• Paid Members
But, if you're town, you will see why I took issue with the PGO claim, as having them both in a single game is going to fuck over pretty much all roles if they land on vocal players (like they have), and yours (if it IS PGO and IS multi-use) fucks over town even more because anyone targetting you gets screwed over. You really should have checked that with Snake immediately and if you find out it's multi-use, claimed right then and there to prevent town getting hit multiple times.

Yeah I do. It seems a little odd, kind of making me wonder if it's a bluff. I'm pretty sure you can understand why I'd feel like that. Unfortunately I only have phone access right now, not broadband so I can't make any great cases on anyone. All I can say is I've made my suspects clear and I hope people/someone will look into their behaviour (particularly FG's) and make up their own minds. FG will accuse me of tunnelling here, but I'm not. I'm simply saying take a look at this guy that I suspect strongly and make up your own mind.

• Paid Members
Hmmm... I've just had a thought.

Ron claims he's a PGO... as the SK he cannot win by not killing, so he has to keep killing people, today we lynch someone believed to be scum. Nobody targets Ron (for obvious reasons I'd hope), if only one person dies, we can believe Ron's claim, same the next night (Because if he's a SK and doesn't kill two nights, it's being damned risky). Then after the game we slap Snake for including a bomb AND a PGO in the same game (and making the PGO unlimited use).

It also confirms whether it's one scum team, or if there's a SK.

I still don't trust Ron, and I still think he's the SK. But we will find out for sure if he's a SK by how many deaths we have tonight and tomorrow night.

That doesn't change that I would be more than happy to lynch Ron tonight. But if we decide to test him and see whether he's the SK or not, we can always return to him the next night, as it is, if he is town we would (as he says) look to be losing 3 town today and tonight by lynching me with him hammering. If we lynch brownie or Corey today we hit scum, and lose one town tonight (possibly 2 if Ron's the SK), at absolute worst we still lose 3 town (if we mislynch), but can confirm that Ron is the SK if we do lose 3.

That made sense in my head, I'm not sure it does written... so anyone have any thoughts?

The only problem with this is that it may be that there IS a serial killer, but it isn't Ron. That would allow for someone else to frame him.

Right, Mike's claim has obviously completely changed the play today. Realistically, either he or Ron are lying. Also, incidentally, either he or swift are lying as well, and I want that one cleared up.

I was leaning towards believing Ron for a couple of reasons. Firstly, the botched 'paranoid veteran' does make sense to me, because I think it's more likely than him genuinely not knowing and then claiming. Secondly, claiming a role which makes you less likely to be lynched is a touch convenient. Also, I'm really not comfortable with the way Mike is lording over the Nexus lynch, because I genuinely don't think he was as big a part of that as he's making out. Finally, if Mike is genuinely scum hunting, and Ron is telling the truth, then Mike himself could be the serial killer.

However, and this is a big however...

Ron's defence is basically that Mike is lying with his claim. However, he still believes Mike to be town.

That blows my mind. One of the most basic points in this game is that the scum are liars. Town aren't. There's almost no reason whatsoever for a town player to lie (except to draw fire away from a power role). So if Ron believes Mike is lying in order to make Ron look bad, Ron should obviously believe Mike to be scum. But... he doesn't.

This suggests to me that the main reason he doesn't want to hammer Mike (chortle) is that he thinks Mike may be telling the truth. For this reason, I'm leaning towards believing Mike.

Wow so thats pretty much everything shaken up isn't it, really wasn't expecting such a claim from mike and along with Rons role it seems heavily stacked against town, Surely the best thing to do now is lynch Ron and if he flips PGO we lynch mike as I think his claim is false if Ron is the PGO, if Ron flips SK then we go along with lynching brownie and corey. Thats how I would play it from here as I believe Rons flip will give us the most info.

Archived